Review on Andis 5-speed clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review on Andis 5-speed clipper

Here is my review on the new Andis 5-speed clipper. I've only had it a week but this is what I think about it so far.

Pro:
    pink or grey colors
    nice rubber sides on case
    case is small & light weight,easy to hold
    long cord
    different push on/off switch, easy to use
    great to have 5 speeds, very fast
    quiet running

Con:
    Plug is real big in size,takes up outlet space
    vibrates little more than Andis 2-speed

Would I buy another one?? Yes, if I can figure out how to get all these huge plugs in a wall outlet.

Thanks for the review. I was just looking at that clipper (I think Jeff was critiquing it) and hoping they would have it at the APF. I will probably be getting a new clipper.
    ~*~Robin~*~
    "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

I've had mine for 2 weeks and have the same attitude. The plug is my biggest issue; if it's not a tight fit into the socket, the plug has a habit of falling out with it being on the big side.
      This clipper has actually changed my attitude about Andis from thinking they're okay to really liking them. Well worth the money.

Originally posted by Plexi View Post
      Here is my review on the new Andis 5-speed clipper. I've only had it a week but this is what I think about it so far.

Pro:
      pink or grey colors
      nice rubber sides on case
      case is small & light weight,easy to hold
      long cord
      different push on/off switch, easy to use
      great to have 5 speeds, very fast
      quiet running

Con:
      Plug is real big in size,takes up outlet space
      vibrates little more than Andis 2-speed

Would I buy another one?? Yes, if I can figure out how to get all these huge plugs in a wall outlet.
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I like it too

Iv'e had mine for 3 months and like it so much better than my other Andis clippers. It fits perfect in a womens hand. My hand hurts if I use the other clippers now which I still do some because my clipper vac works with it-Romani hasnt made an attachment for the new clipper yet (last time I checked) My only beef is with the plug-in too. Im glad my electic table has outlets on the bottom of it so the plug-in just lays on the ground instead of falling off the wall!

Comment

Is petedge selling them yet? Where did u buy them from?
          The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
          ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

its so tiny!

I just got mine today and man are they tiny! So far I love them. I have been an avid wahl switchblade user since they came out but I like these so much better. The plug is big but no bigger than the switchblades so its not really a issue for me.

Comment

Don't know if Petedge has them yet or not..call..... I bought mine from Ryan's

Comment

Working...
              X