made a decision!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made a decision!

Ordering supplies I must say is a real nail biter! So hard to decide what to buy & how much I can afford to spend etc It is even harder when you have a whole list of things you need in the next few months too. Tempting to buy one of the kits but scared to end up with something ****** that I will need to replace. Anyways, today I took the plunge and ordered a pair of Roseline 46T thinners & 8.5" super gator straight shears. I am only 1 year in to the grooming trade but have learned enough to know it is what I want to do. This forum has been great, I have learned alot here about supplies etc. Anyways just wanted to share my excitement with people who would understand lol.
    In April I have to buy my own hydraulic grooming table, arm & restraint system!

Cindi

Yay! Its always so fun to order and its like Christmas when the stuff comes in!!! Hope you like your new goodies!

Comment

Ooooo...I love ordering new toys.
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I have been using 6.5" blunt tip scissors until I saved up enough $ so I am thrilled to have "real" scissors. Hope they arrive fast!

Comment

Isn't is exciting???

I am waiting for my dryer, so I know how your feel! I love the anticipation of waiting for the order...as long as it gets here fast !

Lisa
          AKA : Little_Critters on e-groomer

Comment

super gators

You will LOVE your super gators ..I use mine all the time I have the same size ...they have the feel of a high end shear with out the high end price good choice

Comment

ordering

On eof the things I like to do when it comes to ordering, is to make sure i understand and know the product first, for big ticket items I am waiting to try them out at shows and see for myself and good manufacturer will stand behind thier product 150%, especially to my face, I am a hard sell for products.
              Carol

Comment

I have those Roseline thinnners - had them for 8 years now, and still love them! Hope your stuff gets to you soon!

Comment

I received my order from Rens very fast. The gators were on sale so I saved just over $20.00 on them. They fit in my hand beautifully and I have very small fingers, I am so glad that I spent all the time reading up on different brands etc. My blunt tips are Rose line and I have had them for almost a year without problems and they are still super sharp so I figured I would be safe ordering the same brand of thinners. Cannot wait until Monday to try them out. I have to buy a hv dryer, grooming table & arm in the next few months so I have to research them. I want a table that will not wobble and will handle the big dogs cause I am exhausted from grooming on the floor! My poor back lol. Any suggestions??

Comment

If you are getting a table from Ren's and not getting a hydraulic or electric, I would recommend the R Rover Tables. I ordered a BIG dog table (the 46") and I love it. I am thinking of getting the smaller one to take to shows. It is one of the best portable tables I have seen...EVER! The arm that came with it I am not fussy about, but it did come with a wire rack for under the table. If you use Costco, they carry one of the mid size R Rover Tables for $130.00 including shipping in Canada. I may order it as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X