Speed feed replacement blades...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed feed replacement blades...

I have been ordering these locally and they accept CODs (We do not use credit cards at all - we love not having bills!!!) They have stopped carrying these. I need a great company that I can get these! Ryans and Jeffers don't carry them! Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Try Tim Love at Love's Sharpening. I've gotten them from him before.

Comment

How about directly from Laube :-)

805-240-1300

Comment

Jeffers usually has them....odd that they don't list them now. I have gone over there to get them in fact. Wonder if they are just out of stock.....
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

www.bbird.biz

Comment

go to

American pet pro has the ceramic blades (I just ordered them I do mnot know if I will like them) bbirds shopping site has the metal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by alabamagroomer View Post
              I have been ordering these locally and they accept CODs (We do not use credit cards at all - we love not having bills!!!) They have stopped carrying these. I need a great company that I can get these! Ryans and Jeffers don't carry them! Any suggestions?

Thanks!
              You can order them directly from Laube using your debit card like a credit card.

Comment

I do not have a true credit card either, btw, but I do have a pre paid Visa Card and it can be refilled at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and any number of other places. My hubbys retirement goes straight onto it, and we use it to pay bills online and order shampoo and such. Put on up to $500 for $3-4.95. That saves you on CODs which can be extremely high. Something to think about.
                <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Particentral....

When we became debt free (yea!!!) a few years ago, we got rid of all credit cards and don't use debit cards. Jeffers has discontinued the Laube line and will not get more in. I'm bummed because it was next day delivery for me. (they are 4 hours from me). But I will try to order from one of these suggestions!

Thanks!

Comment

I am debt free as well except my mortgage (which should happen this year or next) but I still find it cheaper to use the prepaid debit cards. The thing is, if you don;t have the money on it you cannot use it. Also, you can rent hotels and cars with it, and buy airline tickets, all of which you cannot get without (or at least not easily). It was just a suggestion. The prepaid ones are safe and do not add debt. They save money.

Comment

Working...
                    X