Oster Blue Titanium 26 tooth blender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oster Blue Titanium 26 tooth blender

Anyone out there have a pair of those? I'm currently using my ultra gold dubl duck/millers forge thinners and have been for 16 years. (hey i'm old school) I love them very much but I want something a little different not to mention the fact that the oster are 8" which would help me to cover a bit more ground.

If you have the Osters do you love them? Any problems?

I have an older pair from Oster that are the 26" and I love love LOVE them! They cut down soooo much time when thinning out Collies/Shelties, Poms, Goldens, etc. any dogs with the big fluffy butt hair!

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a pair. I'm curious to hear the reviews!

Comment

i also have Oster ones ,and they will be going to the grave with me! a must have tool!

Comment

I absolutely ADORE my big oster blenders. Matter of fact I love them so much I am getting a 2nd pair so that when 1 pair is being sharpened, I still have a nice fresh pair!
          The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
          ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Thank you for the reviews...keep em coming. I'm now really thinking about snagging a pair while I can.

Hopefully others can use this thread to help make their decision as well. I will update on what I think about em when I get em.

Comment

Yea

I won a pair in Las Vegas and thought, "Right on!" Yep, love love love em and ordered a 2nd pair when a large dog stepped on them and knocked them on the floor. Then I had to send them off and was so sad. Thus the 2nd pair because I couldn't wait for them to come back.

Comment

there is a pair on ebay right now for very reasonable- I think it is someone from here or the other board selling them.

Comment

Petedge has a deal now if you buy a pair of the straights or curves you get the blenders free. It expires in feb though
                  The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
                  ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

I bought a pair in Aug. and don't know how I ever groomed without them. My grooms are so much quicker and more beautiful. I am getting a second pair next month. They are a must have!
                    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Would they be a good begginer shear? also the 8" 0r 10"

Comment

26 tooth Oster blenders

These are a great shear and I highly recommend them to anyone. I have the pinks and the blacks. The pinks are the same as the blue. The blacks have this special process to make the steel extra strong and keep the edge longer, I love mine. I really like the pinks but LOVE the blacks. I got mine back in vegas with the buy one get one sale. You cant beat that. I think both pet edge and ryans have a deal similar going on right now.

Comment

I bought the oster starter kit when I went to school and although some parts of it I replaced since I began I must say I love the shears that came with it. The thinner has impressed me so much that the only change I want to make is to buy a set of the blacks so that if one is being sharpened I still have them. We have several groomers in the salon and I have played with all of their thinners but I love mine. The kit came with a 45 tooth convex so my next purchase is wanting to be a set of 26 tooth blacks. I cannot wait.

Comment

I just got these with the 8" curves from Pet Edge.. $123 for both pairs! I must say though that the blenders are very intimidating! I can't wait until I get one of my wheatens or doodles to try them out on.

Anyone have any tips or tricks that they learned when using these?

Comment

Just ordered mine last night! The 8' are on backorder until 2/22 though,but that was too good of a deal to pass up! i hope they are as good as everyone has said they are!

Comment

Working...
                              X