New Furminator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Furminator?

Has anyone seen this yet. Looks nice if you like using the furminator they have a delux version now.

http://www.petside.com/bowl-and-coll...ator_delux.php
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

I saw them at Petsmart the other day they looked pretty nice

Comment

It looks beastly... I so want one!!

Comment

The furminator is great, works well, but I just don't get why they charge so darn much for a shedding blade on a plastic handle?
        I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
        -Michelangelo

Comment

Did you see this part:

"My favorite part about the FURminator tool is how it untangles even the nastiest mats I find behind my dog's ears and in his armpits. Normally I would have to cut those mats out, but if I hold the base of the tangle with my fingers and work through it with the FURminator, the mat comes out and my dog didn't even notice that I was pulling on his coat. "

I haven't used it for mats yet. Hmmmm. Maybe squished in undercoat but not mats, like behind the ear. I'll have to check that out.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by gr8danlvr1 View Post
            The furminator is great, works well, but I just don't get why they charge so darn much for a shedding blade on a plastic handle?
            I bought mine from Ebay only $20 still in the packet , brand new and works really well.

Comment

New Furminator?

I bought the Andis version of the furminator which has a battery to add vibration to it. After having both versions I really like the Andis one better,

Comment

Does the Andis one have the furejector button? I think that feature saves a lot of time. The last time I used a Furminator, I kept having to swipe it against myself to get the hair out between strokes on the dog.

Comment

Working...
                X