Groomer's Helper at Americanpetpro.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer's Helper at Americanpetpro.com

Great news! American Pet Pro has added the Groomer's Helper system to our catalog and webstore. Now you can order either the Starter Set or the Professional Set at the same time as you place your order for shampoos and other equipment. Americanpetpro.com is pleased to offer the Groomer's Helper system as part of our carefully chosen supplies to today's pet professional.

Wow, that is great to hear! That Groomers Helper is just getting around! I think the best advertisement for it has been our word of mouth. Chuck, business of yours is just GREAT! So happy!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Word of Mouth

Yap Tammy, you are right. Reading over and over on this board about how valuable the Groomer's helper is to those of you using it is exactly what made us decide to include it in our coming catalog. Word of mouth, whether about your services or products is really a big deal.

Comment

I just got it! Haven't used it yet, but can't wait to see how well it works!

Comment

It saved my skin yesterday from a irate Boykin. He was being such a good boy until I lifted that front foot. BAM!! Almost had Fingers TarTar...lol... Boykins are NOT a breed I would care to get bit by....they are too much like a giant Cocker....lol
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
          X