Andis Pulse II vs Andis Excel cordless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andis Pulse II vs Andis Excel cordless

Just wondering if anyone has tried both the Andis Pulse ZR II clippers and the Andis Excel cordless clippers? I have the Pulse II but it’s been less than a year and they already need warranty work (will only work on the lowest speed) and I have the corded Andis 5 speed Excel. I love the weight of the Excel corded clippers but hate the cord and although I love the Pulse being cordless it’s just so darn heavy it’s aggravating my carpal and cubital tunnel. I see the Excel cordless is only 2 speeds and I didn’t know if that’d be enough and what the weight of it was like? I was hoping it’d be the perfect combo of the Pulse and the corded Excels but was just curious as to if anyone’s actually used both. Thanks

I don't care for the Excel cordless and didn't care for that Pulse either. Cordless I still prefer Wahl products.

Comment

Originally posted by pbhgoss View Post
      Just wondering if anyone has tried both the Andis Pulse ZR II clippers and the Andis Excel cordless clippers? I have the Pulse II but it’s been less than a year and they already need warranty work (will only work on the lowest speed) and I have the corded Andis 5 speed Excel. I love the weight of the Excel corded clippers but hate the cord and although I love the Pulse being cordless it’s just so darn heavy it’s aggravating my carpal and cubital tunnel. I see the Excel cordless is only 2 speeds and I didn’t know if that’d be enough and what the weight of it was like? I was hoping it’d be the perfect combo of the Pulse and the corded Excels but was just curious as to if anyone’s actually used both. Thanks
      I wondered about the Pulse, been happy with my old Excels.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing about the Excel cordless! I have two corded Excels and they work great even after 6 years. I tried the KM Cordless when they first came out and they vibrated SO MUCH that my hands were going numb in 5 minutes, so back they went. That has never happened to me with my Excel or Bravura. I'd talked myself into trying the Heiniger Opal but was having a difficult time finding it in the US. Now I'm wondering if I should try the cordless Excel? It looks like the Excel Cordless is a new item and distribution has yet to start, so how did you get to try it @on the go?

Comment

Cordless pulse the last two years have been nothing but trouble.

Comment

I have heard of the issues, staying corded here.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
              I was wondering the same thing about the Excel cordless! I have two corded Excels and they work great even after 6 years. I tried the KM Cordless when they first came out and they vibrated SO MUCH that my hands were going numb in 5 minutes, so back they went. That has never happened to me with my Excel or Bravura. I'd talked myself into trying the Heiniger Opal but was having a difficult time finding it in the US. Now I'm wondering if I should try the cordless Excel? It looks like the Excel Cordless is a new item and distribution has yet to start, so how did you get to try it @on the go?
              Doesn't PetEdge have it yet? I thought I saw them featuring sales of it last week?

Comment

Pulse ZR is a big problem.

Comment

I noticed a survey today of least favorite puchases of tools and equipment and the shembao arm was on there and the only clipper choice was the Pulse ZR.

Comment

Both garbage. Wahl makes way better cordless models.

Comment

Had issues with the Osters too when they went cordless. All my cordless are Wahl.

Comment

Working...
                      X