Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PetEdge Shears Made by Sensei

http://www.petbusiness.com/Petedge-R...ooming-Shears/

Boss Pet Products, Inc. and its PetEdge division unveiled the Master Grooming Prestige Shears by Sensei.

The shears' ergonomics make them easier to hold, allowing professional groomers to groom faster and more efficiently with less fatigue. The line is made with Duralite 440c Japanese stainless steel which is triple-tempered, including -300° Cryogenic tempering. This improves the durability by 40 percent, nearly doubling the life of the edge.

The patent-pending Zero Gravity Tension System suspends the moving blade between two counter acting springs to achieve a weightless cutting feel and to boost performance over a wider range of tension adjustments. The Reversible leaf spring tension system spreads the pressure out lengthwise to stabilize the blades and make them wear more evenly. Sensei tension systems are also reversible for lefties who use right-handed shears.

The lines' convex blade design allows for sharper and smoother cutting. The shears are available in straight, curved, thinner and chunker styles.

“Hand crafted by the most highly skilled and experienced craftspersons, Master Grooming Prestige Shears offer the quality and craftsmanship of Sensei shears at an amazing price,” said Chris Miller, president of Boss Pet Products, Inc.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Sensei making shears for Boss PE, now that is interesting.

Comment

I have bought Sensei pricey shears and love them. Probably not for everyone but who would have thought master grooming tools by Sensei. I would like to hear a review.

Comment

I love Sensei. I cannot imagine they would lower their standards at least too much to make shears for PetEdge master tools which are OK but a good price. Very intersting move. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
        X