Best Cordless Clippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cordless Clippers?

Ok, I'm new here but I thought maybe this was the way to go. I'm looking for a good pair of cordless cordless clippers for regular grooming. I've gotten tired of my 5 speed Andis clippers giving me hell and wanted to try this route. Any suggestions on cordless clippers that use A5 blades?

Cant tell you the best...but Andis and Oster make a cordless that use A5 blades
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Andis Pulse zr11 is all the rage. Everyone I have heard from loves it. Some don't care for the weight but still love it.

Comment

I like my wahl KM cordless. Its light and quiet.

Comment

I’m with Tom on this one. I love my Wahls.

Comment

What’s up with km 10 cordless? Been looking at a bunch of sites and none of them have it in stock.

Comment

My favorite too.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
                What’s up with km 10 cordless? Been looking at a bunch of sites and none of them have it in stock.
                Maybe demand or shipping delays with covid. I like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 10muddypaws View Post

Maybe demand or shipping delays with covid. I like mine.
                  Rumors are they have DQD them at least temporarily due to battery problems. They can not service them either if it's battery related.
                  <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I found several for sale today, but not at the regular big name places.

Comment

So will there be a problem replacing battery in the future?

Comment

. It will.depend on if they solve the problem with their supplier.
                        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I've been looking at a cordless for daily use too. My Brav isn't powerful enough to cut through half my coats. I tried the KM10 when it first came out and returned it the next day....it made my hands go numb after 10 minutes of use.

I just got an email from Cherrybrook advertising the new Artero clippers. On the expensive side and I don't want to be a guinea pig. Anyone try these yet? I have to look through the forum for reviews on Aesculap.

Comment

Working...
                          X