Outside of grooming what do customers ask you the most about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside of grooming what do customers ask you the most about

For me in the last year it has been dog food. What dog food is safer? What dog food do you feed? Is raw OK? On and on. I don't even sell food. But it is on their minds, something in the media?

Vet questions. Things they should be asking their vets!!!

Comment

Food, medical and are you married. I still wonder what that last one is all about LOL? Some obviously say I should meet their uncle or grandpa because I am not some young'n. LOL But no kidding I get asked that about once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Left Field View Post
        For me in the last year it has been dog food. What dog food is safer? What dog food do you feed? Is raw OK? On and on. I don't even sell food. But it is on their minds, something in the media?
        I'd say it's been in the media for sure. For one, the issues with grain free diets have gotten press and I think that has set some people's minds spinning.

PetCo (I believe) advertising that they will only carry certain quality dog foods.

The general "they're family so feed them like family" message lately has caught a lot of people's attention.

They should probably ask a vet, but then again I know a lot of hospitals now have made certain deals to only carry and to actively recommend x brand food. Maybe because you don't carry food the customer figured you'd have the least bias.

Comment

Foods, obesity and skin issues.

Comment

I can tell some or actually many people think they should take their pet to a vet but are afraid of costs. That makes my heart sad. They ask me my opinion of something and I know, I know, muddy don't diagnose. Now if I see something that is absolutely OMG, I do say VET! Otherwise I still encourage but impress you need to watch this everyday and get a vet opinion. It's hard, don't you go through this?

Comment

Vet questions. I never diagnose, but strongly urge when I think/know something is serious, and say doesn't hurt to have it checked when it isn't.

Comment

Do I know anyone who breeds xxxxx
                <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
                  Food, medical and are you married. I still wonder what that last one is all about LOL? Some obviously say I should meet their uncle or grandpa because I am not some young'n. LOL But no kidding I get asked that about once a month.
                  I married a client. So, just saying
                  <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks, and that's funny Particentral. LOL

Comment

Vet referrals and supplements.

Comment

Safe places to leave their pets for boarding or sitters.

Comment

Working...
                        X