Scissors not aligned right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scissors not aligned right?

No one used them I lock them up. Kenchiis. I didn't drop them but when I open close them now it is like they are scraping. Any ideas?

I have had this happen. I was not sure what I did. Maybe someone sneaked them and there was an accident. I thought of every scenario. I sent them out for sharpening even though they didn't need it with a note for the sharpener. I used Jeff. And they came back in working order.

Comment

I have had this happen and no one is in my salon but me. Cant explain it, but Jeff can fix it.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Exactly, I would trust Jeff too.

Comment

Good advice this has happened to me but it was shears I allowed others to use.

Comment

You may not have dropped them but could they possibly have had clippers ‘put’ on top of them ? Had it happen to a pair of mine when a tech friend was helping by sweeping and putting things away for me. She moved my scissors into my drawer and then put two clippers on top of them. She was moving efficiently so wasn’t too gentle, just well intended.

Comment

My sharpener once told me to make sure to hang my scissors avoiding stacking them on top of each other in a drawer.

Comment

Ditto. I had them happen with my Kenchii Flame chunkers, straight out of the box. Sent them to Jeff and worked fine.
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by CarolC View Post
                  My sharpener once told me to make sure to hang my scissors avoiding stacking them on top of each other in a drawer.
                  That makes sense about stacking in a drawer. I am hanging mine asap.

Comment

Did you get them fixed?

Comment

Yes and they work but Sherlock didn't know for sure why it happened but wanted to know if someone might have done something when they borrowed them?

Comment

Did Jeff do them?

Comment

Working...
                        X