Cat Long Hair - Complete Grooming Time Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Long Hair - Complete Grooming Time Survey

Please don't post your answer in a MESSAGE, use the poll feature above, see top of thread.

You may make comments about this page's POLL RESULTS (click View Poll Results above) results by posting a message below.

Thank you everyone.

Consider the pet is in good condition and no behavioral issues present.

A complete grooming includes nails, ears, pre-clipping if desired, bath, dry, and finish styling which may include blade clipping, snap-ons and scissor finishing as appropriate or applicable.

(No hand stripping in this survey if applicable. Not a bath-only service.)
    Up to 60 Minutes
    48.65%
    61 to 75 Minutes
    32.43%
    76 to 90 Minutes
    8.11%
    91 to 120 Minutes
    10.81%
    Over 120 Minutes
    0.00%
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Oh that grooming time over 90 minutes worries me for kitties. Long time for them.

Comment

Yes I learned so much from National Cat Groomers and loved the school, keep it to an hour even.

Originally posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
      Oh that grooming time over 90 minutes worries me for kitties. Long time for them.

Comment

I'm spending about an hour per cat, unless it's a Maine Coon with a coat change (fall/spring) or a full-coated Persian who doesn't get groomed regularly. Then all bets are off though it's usually less than 90 minutes.
        I shaved a densely-coated cat -- a long-haired Scottish Fold - who was heavily matted this winter. It took an amazing amount of time. The coat wasn't too long, but it was very, very thick, like a cushion of fur. Getting through that dense coat was tough.

Comment

That is my goal too, 1 hour or less whenever possible or 2 sessions.

Comment

Working...
          X