Bring back the cologne selection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the cologne selection!

Not sure how we really stopped having a tray of 6 colognes at the counter for customers to choose from, but we did. I think a can was a stolen? But doubt that made us change. Weird. Anyway had 3 customers ask for it back in a week! OK! Here you go. I do like customer feedback. Keep'm happy.

We offer 4, and end up selling some, about 1 or 2 a day.

Comment

We now have 6 sprays out on the counter and THEY LOVE IT getting to choose and spray themselves. Really it is like wow to them.

Comment

Didn't mention we do seasonal sprays too. I think 33% of my customers use the sprays.

Comment

I hope to find some great holiday scents at Groom Expo this weekend for my cologne bar. I know there is a sale on them by Showseasons. Get to smell them all!!

Comment

My head would be swimming. To try without guessing the scent would be awesome. When I lived near Ryan's we could do that.

Comment

We added our holiday colognes today, smelled like a holiday kitchen baking away. Love it. Everyone asks about it.

Comment

This is the time of the year I put some out, and I have some marked for sale. I usually sell about 3 dozen at the least.

Comment

We offer more now and they love it.

Comment

Not sure why but we are selling 2 to 4 a day lately? We did put a sign that says 10% off the product when they are visiting for a groom or bath. Is that doing it? That's the only difference. We have 8 samplers they can use on their pets. If I didn't have them out for their use some would really ask heck where is it? Some say, what is new? So that's why we keep doing the basics but also 1 or 2 seasonal varieties.

Comment

Even though mobile I do let my customers choose between 6 scents and put it in my customer notes. They love it and then holidays we have a special.

Comment

Originally posted by 121groomer View Post
                        Even though mobile I do let my customers choose between 6 scents and put it in my customer notes. They love it and then holidays we have a special.
                        Good idea. I have a cologne selection and a bow or bandanna selection to. They really respond well to choosing the color, fabric or print themselves rather than one size fits all type choices. No one else does it. I hear that all the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X