Best Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Products?

Hi everyone I am just starting my grooming career and am opening my own shop out of my house. I am wondering what kind of shampoos, conditioners, colognes, danglers, etc. are good products. I keep buying different kinds to see what I like and I just haven't been satisfied. Any recommendations?

There are soooo many out there. What I would recommend, instead of buying gallons at first, is to buy 16 oz of shampoos and conditioners to see what you like. And good luck with your new career!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by daesue View Post
      There are soooo many out there. What I would recommend, instead of buying gallons at first, is to buy 16 oz of shampoos and conditioners to see what you like. And good luck with your new career!
      ^^^this^^^ I kept track of what products I thought did well with my water, and obviously what worked on the dogs. I do use several different brands-mainly EZ Groom, Best Shot, Quadruped & Davis. I'm actually trying Envirogroom's de-shedding shampoo & conditioner based on a friend's recommendation. Again, just purchased the 16 oz bottles. I know it's overwhelming, but trust me, you will figure it out. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Water type makes so much difference in how products work. CMF is right about keeping track of what works with your water and what dosent work well.
        Have fun testing out shampoos.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

After 10 years I'm still searching for better products and tools. You have to sample and decide. If you are just starting out, don't go for the most expensive stuff. It's something newbies tend to do, buy 1 of everything then have lots of gallons sitting not being used.

I'm a best shot ultramax fan for all around shampoo. Pricey at 38 gallon. But overall great on most coats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Also check out show season for colognes. They have a great selection. I probably have 1 of everything they sell.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will keep trying them out

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                Also check out show season for colognes. They have a great selection. I probably have 1 of everything they sell.

Oh yes! Showseasons cologne ROCKS! Lol, I think I have almost every scent as well Tom.
                Actually I think they have a nice sample pack, OP give them a call or check out their Web site.
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Agree with all the advice you got, couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Working...
                  X