Hey you guys....(Stazko users)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you guys....(Stazko users)

Before I start, yes I did the posts associated with this product. All of them. How many of you that lived stazko 2- 5 years ago still love and use it? What type of water do you have? I have not been able to use Iv San Bernard since i moved into new house in May. Had to go on a mad hunt again.... ugh. Have been through about 4 brands. I picked up double k. Ultimate, solution, pearlite and a few others to try. While I like the results on the coat it eats my hands. How does stazko compare in this aspect. So i have been using earthbath aloe and oat. Also green tea and awipuhi. S & c for both. It cleans softens and shines just wondering about stazko. I had picked a bottle of conditioner a few years ago and loved the smell. Customers as well. I remember a cinnamon hint. Anyway, any input would be greatly appreciated

I still love it. Though it is HIGHLY dependent on your water. The puppy of my dog who was just here was done in Stazko after using some other stuff that just wasn't working on his coat. Why did I use other stuff first? Because his mom said the Stazko made his coat feel like straw. She could not believe that it was the same stuff I used on him here that made his coat soft, frizz free and gorgeous. Ihave a water softener and she had been bathing him at a self wash with hard water.

Comment

THANKS. Guess I just have to try a small bottle then. It seems that every shampoo I try is either good on the skin leaves much to be desired coatwise or great coat dry skin. Ugh.

Comment

Moses, I am LOVING the Soos shampoos.....my hands do to. I have very soft water....I think you are in W Tx though and have hard water, might not work the same......
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Down south! Outskirts of Houston. Yes the water is hard. Which soos did you get again

Comment

I got the anti ichy for those dogs with E Tx allergies. But I am going to also try their regular shampoo. Itza can tell you anything you want to know about any of the Soos.

Comment

I am also very fond of Nature's Specialitys Plum Silky, shampoo and conditioner. My cousin is in E NM with very hard water and she LOVES the Nature's Specialitys shampoos. They will send you samples if you ask them.

Comment

I have hard water and use Groomers Edge products followed up with Stazko finishing spray. Clients constantly go on about how soft their dog's coat is and how long they stay looking and smelling clean. It fits dry out my hands, though, so I've taken to using gloves. Much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have noticed that most of the dogs I use double k on I look at their eyes and the pupils are dilated so big there is almost no color. I have to quit using it

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    I have noticed that most of the dogs I use double k on I look at their eyes and the pupils are dilated so big there is almost no color. I have to quit using it
                    Umm yes, quit using it. Try some Soos or Nature's Specialitys or Quadruped.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                      Umm yes, quit using it. Try some Soos or Nature's Specialitys or Quadruped.
                      Please do explain. I've had no problems with it. What's the concern?

Comment

Also, I rarely use it on faces. I use a blueberry facial and/or Espree puppy on faces

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
                          Please do explain. I've had no problems with it. What's the concern?

She is having dogs eyes dilated badly when using on body (not face) and it irritates her hands.....these are signs of an allergic reaction.
                          Last edited by Cyn; 01-01-17, 06:10 PM.

Comment

So I have been giving a go at IOS natural luxury line. The sulfate free ones. Have 6 baths and my hands look alot better. The dogs have looked pretty good. And no complaints yet. Will get in touch tomorrow to make sure. I also 9rdered a sample pack of salon elements to try. These are very close and I can basically take a lunch break and pick up if need be. Will give them a go. The water I will be moving back to once I have retail location did well with it. I love ISB but the price tag makes me have to stick to skin therapies only.

Comment

We have hard water, not to bad though, and I LOVE my Stazko spray. I also use Best Shot Ultra Vitalizing mist and Coat Handler as well. Depends on the coat and what finish I am looking for. Colleague taught me how she uses he Best shot in her recirc after bathing for double coats. I do not have a recirc bathing system so I dilute a couple ounces in a mixing bottle and POW! Coat just blows or brushes out & sooo great for dematting! Love it. Thanks Barks Mews!
                              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X