Flairisol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flairisol

Oh my gosh!!! I just picked up 3 of these. They are awesome. Itza has them . Sorry i purchased closer to home. They are nice because I can hold it comfortably, it mists not spritz, and I don't have to continually pump. I have ra and holding tiny bottles is difficult for me. I would highly suggesty'all g ed t some. I have 4 different leave in sprays. That is what I use them for

Can you tell me more about these?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
      Oh my gosh!!! I just picked up 3 of these. They are awesome. Itza has them . Sorry i purchased closer to home. They are nice because I can hold it comfortably, it mists not spritz, and I don't have to continually pump. I have ra and holding tiny bottles is difficult for me. I would highly suggesty'all g ed t some. I have 4 different leave in sprays. That is what I use them for
      Been using them for 2 or 3 years. They are great! Saves product too.
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I have been planning to order a few as I felt they would use less product. Nice to read that I am correct on using less product. Thanks for posting ladies!
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I think you would like them Cyn. Heck anyone. I used a ptouch labeler so I know which one is which. Waste less product, clean look easy to use.. worth the money.

Comment

I purchased one at GroomExpo........so far it has sat on my kitchen counter.....what are you guys using it for ....(finishing spray??) I was really impressed by it, but I don't know what I'm going to put in it.

Happy misting

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Yes finishing spray is what I use it for. 1 has bs Vitalizing mist and the other 2 have scentament spa scented light leave in conditioner. I need some scissor spray. You could also put just distilled water in for fluffing or whatnot. Off topic a bit.... the guy from best shot said the Vitali zing mist can b3 diluted if you want. So it's not too heavy.

Comment

These bottles are great.

You could put Stazko, Crown Royal magic touch or detangle spray, The Stuff, Speed Dry, scissoring spray. I don't know how groomers work with no sprays for either wet coat or finishing a dry coat.

Comment

I have four sprays Dolly, Coat Handler conditioner, Stazko, Self Rinse (waterless shampoo) and water.

Comment

I think you would like them Cyn. Heck anyone. I used a ptouch labeler so I know which one is which. Waste less product, clean look easy to use.. worth the money.
                    Lol, good ole ptouch labler, that is what I use to label my shampoo bottles and a great idea for the Flairisol. I think for detangle sprays and finishing sprays and plain water it will be the way to go.....won't get them as wet (or wetter) than the pump bottles.
                    On my Christmas list!!!!!
                    Last edited by Cyn; 10-21-16, 06:31 PM. Reason: Can't spell again ;) nor again...maybe I should put on my glasses

Comment

I think I saw some on amazon for like $6. Not super sure though

Comment

And no they don't get wet like a pump bottle. Although one ended up not working so I going to see if I can trade for a new one

Comment

I looked on Amazon and what is the difference between the groomers, stylist, and something I can't remember bottles? Or is there any difference? Do they all spray the same? They all look the same except for the color of them. Went to Itza's site as well and hers are all colors too. All were about the same price. I want to make sure the right ones are on my Christmas list.

Comment

Looking at them they all look the same. M8ne just has a logo on them. White top clear bottom. I really like the colors on itzas site.

Comment

Looking at them they all look the same. M8ne just has a logo on them. White top clear bottom. I really like the colors on itzas site.
                              Thank you Dusty They looked the same to me.
                              Itza does have some pretty colored ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X