Time to order holiday cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to order holiday cologne

For all you Show Seasons cologne users.....I still have some Peppermint & some Gingerbread from last year but will need some more to get thru the holidays. So which do ya'll prefer....the Sugar Cookie, Vinalla Bean or Merry Cranberry?
    Thanks in advance!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

My clients prefer the Sugar Cookie.

Comment

I like the sugar cookie but I always like vanilla but so many times I have learned that vanilla can be too much, and some companies it smells artificial and kinda sickening, so sugar cookie. We have a pumpkin pie I like too holidays.

Comment

Merry Cranberry, Ginger Pear, and the Candy Cane one are the favorites. Candy Cane reminds me of mint hot chocolate when sprayed on the dog. When I first opened and sniffed it I did NOT like it. Then one of the girls sprayed it on a dog and I was like "oh, nevermind I do like it!"

Comment

Vanilla bean and sugar cookie are my go to scents. My customers love both of these very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hucksmom View Post
            Vanilla bean and sugar cookie are my go to scents. My customers love both of these very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My clients love both of these yr round but I got tired of them.....it has been a couple of yrs since I used either of them. I changed to the Gingerbread and Candy Cane (I call it peppermint, lol) last holiday season. Since I do still have some of both of those two left, I ordered the Sugar Cookie again this yr.
            Also went ahead and stocked up on a few fragrances...Cotton Candy, Tropical Coconut, Simply Plum, and Rosemary Lime (last 3 are Nature's Specialitys that I have used before). I figured I might as well stock up as shipping was the same for 1 bottle or 5 bottles from Groomers Mall. So I should be set on cologne for a few months. A couple of those are good spring scents and the Simply Plum & Rosemary Lime are a light clean smell for the clients who don't like a strong cologne.
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
            X