Vanesia line from Iv San Bernard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanesia line from Iv San Bernard

Does anyone tried Vanesia line from ISB ?(that's their concentred and economic line for salons) there're a few shampoos (ginseng strenghtener, marrow, mink oil, refreshing herbs, seaweed, white coat) and 2 conditioners I think

Frenchie... I had been using iv san bernard traditional. Love it but my water changed. No longer cost effective. I read the other thread about shampoos. No I have not tried venesia. I have recently gone back to espree products except for my super vips. Espree came out with an Oils line. Pretty nice so far. I particularly like that the proud still falls within the course for pet estitchian. The only synthetic in it is the preservative. The shampoo rinses easily. You can still do light spas. If you want pm me. There is a copy out of Spain ,PSH. they sound close to iv san bernard if that is what you are looking for. Haven't tried it. Just saw itonline. What are you looking for in a shampoo line

Comment

Wow... smartphone. The product still falls in line with course

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
        Frenchie... I had been using iv san bernard traditional. Love it but my water changed. No longer cost effective. I read the other thread about shampoos. No I have not tried venesia. I have recently gone back to espree products except for my super vips. Espree came out with an Oils line. Pretty nice so far. I particularly like that the proud still falls within the course for pet estitchian. The only synthetic in it is the preservative. The shampoo rinses easily. You can still do light spas. If you want pm me. There is a copy out of Spain ,PSH. they sound close to iv san bernard if that is what you are looking for. Haven't tried it. Just saw itonline. What are you looking for in a shampoo line
        I know PSH, but I haven't tried yet I will try for sure their price are lower than ISB for equal quality!
        I like traditional line SLS on my cats, but 10L size is much easier for me!

Comment

I am gonna stick with espree. I think (wink wink) it is the one company that no matter what I can use and be comfortable with. Been using the advocado one freaking great

Comment

Hope you could share. I would like to add spa treatment at my shop. How much do you charge per dog. If you do a mud bath treatment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X