Crystal Glass Nail file anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Glass Nail file anyone??

One of my customers showed me this file she got. I have never heard of it.. though I do tend to just stick to myself at home lol.

It's very interesting...of course one side is coarser than the other.. but one direction (on both sides of the file) is smoother than the other side.. did that make sense? Hard to describe.. like the best way I can describe it is like you know how fabric with a texture is softer when you smooth it down, but rougher pushing the fibers up?

So it's kind of like that.

http://www.dogfashionspa.com/dog-nai...-nail-clippers
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Have used glass files on my own nails for years Love them

Comment

That is a Gimmick. Fashion has a whole line. Can you see how much time it would take to file nails like we see. It's made for home owner not real grooming salon.

Comment

I have that. I use it after the nail clipping to file the edges on dogs. Have never used it on cats.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by cybercat View Post
          That is a Gimmick. Fashion has a whole line. Can you see how much time it would take to file nails like we see. It's made for home owner not real grooming salon.
          Maybe... but my customer is going to buy me one.. so I probably shouldn't turn her down lol.
          Debbie

Comment

Thanks, Mary. I'll probably NOT use it on cats (it's pretty large).. especially my own, since they will just go re-sharpen their nails on the paneling in my hallways or on the posts outside in their catio !!
            Debbie

Comment

What do you think the benefits are, Honey? My nails are baby fine... as I file away with a coarse emery board made for acrylic nails.
              Debbie

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                I have that. I use it after the nail clipping to file the edges on dogs. Have never used it on cats.
                Right it a fine tuning thing but good.

Comment

Working...
                X