Trial sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial sizes?

I'm looking to try some new finishing sprays and colognes and the like, especially Isle of Dogs and Artero, as well as just colognes in general. Does anybody know of good places to find sample sizes? Ryan's Pet, PetAgree, and PetEdge don't seem to have much.

Maybe try the manufacturers. They often have deals to introduce people to their products.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Trade shows. Frequently they have packages of small sizes available.

Comment

Call manufacturers like Nature's Specialties. They often send samples to shop owners looking to try their products.

Comment

Show Seasons has a trial package of colognes
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I'm not a shop owner, just an employee, but I'll try the manufacturers anyway. I'm not looking to get free stuff, not really fair since I won't ever buy in bulk, just small sizes... I'll have to try and find some local trade shows. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by hot_to_trot View Post
              I'm not a shop owner, just an employee, but I'll try the manufacturers anyway. I'm not looking to get free stuff, not really fair since I won't ever buy in bulk, just small sizes... I'll have to try and find some local trade shows. Thanks guys
              I think there is a small charge for the SS trial colognes....try them, they have wonderful colognes

Comment

Show Seasons small colognes I like 3 bucks, try em! I love them!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_to_trot View Post
                  Many companies simoly cannot AFOORD to make the smaler containers. Those bottles are not cost effective. ALSO IMO, having worked with John Stazko for several years, he suggests buying a 16 ou nce bottle of every shampoo to try because you want to use it on more than one dog. More than one type of coat...that way you get a true feel for the product.
                  <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
                    Many companies simoly cannot AFOORD to make the smaler containers. Those bottles are not cost effective. ALSO IMO, having worked with John Stazko for several years, he suggests buying a 16 ou nce bottle of every shampoo to try because you want to use it on more than one dog. More than one type of coat...that way you get a true feel for the product.
                    OP was asking about colognes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                      OP was asking about colognes.
                      AND finishing sprays...which to me are not smell good but for coat protection
                      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                        Show Seasons has a trial package of colognes
                        Looked into them today, very affordable with lots of different scents, I think I'm going to try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
                          AND finishing sprays...which to me are not smell good but for coat protection
                          I agree finishing sprays are not smell good I have however recieved several trial size finishing sprays from Nature's Specialitys. .....but I always go back to my Cherrybrook.
                          But yes, a shampoo should be a a 16oz or more so that one might try on several dogs.

Comment

Does Isle of Dogs make Colognes? They have those scentament sprays, but those seem like they are for pet people.

Comment

Replascent odor spray. Comes in several scents...Violet & Sea Mist, Red Berries & Champagne are just a couple. I have never tried this product though so maybe someone else will chime in....but they do say for dogs or home spray so you could be correct about being geared towards the pet owners.
                              Cyn
                              Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
                              Last edited by Cyn; 08-03-16, 07:36 PM. Reason: Added more

Comment

Working...
                              X