What's your water type? Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your water type? Poll

Poll time. What is your water type and what shampoo products have worked for you?

This will help us all out.

Very "hard" well water......full of minerals and RUST........goes thru Culligan water softener,...still can't drink it until it goes thru reverse osmosis system.

Tropiclean, Natures Specialty, EZ Groom all have worked well for me.

Everyone will have to "experiment" with different shampoos since everyone's water is different, even the municipalities differ

Happy testing

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Town water, on the harder side, very minerally. Leaves white residue buildup on everything. Scuzz grows in dog water dishes fast.
      What works great for me is Soos dead sea products, k9 competition, isle of dogs, pure paws, why b-itch,
      I have tried biogroom, groomers edge, kelco, show season, best shot, chubbs, eqyss, tropiclean, wahl smart wash, there's a few more but can't remember them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Soft filtered water at home, all types on house calls. I use Best Shot Ultra, it gives me the most consistently excellent finish across various water and coat types. Since I have to carry all my grooming gear with me from house to house, I rarely have more than one shampoo type.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Extremely soft water here. I mostly use Chubbs Bars and Nature's Specialitys, although B2B and Green Groom work well here too.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Extremely hard water here full of minerals. I use Bark to Basics and Best Shot Ultra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

City water for me that is slightly hard. I use Best Shot, Quadruped, & EZ Groom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard water here. Best shot, Double K, Quadruped all work good for me. Sad to say, Chubbs bar did not work well at all.

Comment

Super hard. Nozzles clog up with minerals. Don't see any issues with shampoos. Chubbs bar does leave a "sticky" feel to the coat.

Comment

I have moderately hard water, but also have a water softener hooked up to my tub. Hard water leaves more residue, and I definitely feel that the softener rinses the dogs off way better.

I really like the clarifying Coat Handler, Best Shot Ultra- both the shampoo and conditioner, and Groomer's Edge Oatmella shampoo and refurbish conditioner.

Comment

City water here so hard it's crunchy. Best Shot is my favorite shampoo (low foaming with a recirc, cleans well), and I like Coat Handler conditioner.

Comment

Working...
                      X