K9 competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 competition

Thank you Itza for the suggestion. I have tried the k9. That stuff is awesome. I have been able to safely and effectively dematt a few these last 2 weeks. I put myself on a money freeze until I use all products I have accumulated last year. K9 and iv San Bernard are what I will be using once everything else is gone. And scentamentspa puppy. I ran out of the k9 aloe shampoo so have been subbing that as the cleanser. Everyone had been so clean, Shiny, soft and smells great! thanks again for the suggestion

Awww your welcome. It's been my go to on every dog for last 2 years. I love it for creating volume for my fluffy cute trims. Have you seen the contest to win $500 of free stuff including k9 coat cure and the color shampoos?
    http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...-contests.html

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my gosh I have some really freaking cute accessories I made. Will do

Comment

I am not tech savvy. I cannot figure out how to get pick on Facebook of someone else. Dang! Cant even figure out for petgroomer forum. Ahh!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
          I am not tech savvy. I cannot figure out how to get pick on Facebook of someone else. Dang! Cant even figure out for petgroomer forum. Ahh!!
          Dusty, I will give you the best tip ever. If there's anything you don't know how to do, Google it. People have put videos on YouTube on how to do stuff. If you pm me with your phone type( iPhone, Samsung etc) I will tell you step by step how. It's not hard.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a basic tutorial. Go to the fb page and to the contest post. ( it's pinned to the top of page) it will look like this. See the word " comment " under the pictures? That is where you would normally comment on the whole post, or in this case where you post your submission for the contest. It is also possible to comment under each picture in the post as well, but that's not where you put your submission.
            Then when you tap on " comment" it will open and you will see people who posted before you, at bottom of your screen you should see something like this

Press the camera picture and it will take you to your photos

Select the pic you want, add any words you want and press the arrow "send" button.

All done!

Comment

I think I got it.

Comment

Very helpful.

Comment

This contest ends Feb 14, so there's still time to enter. All Canadian and USA welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X