What brand of shampoo for facials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brand of shampoo for facials?

Hi, I am new to this forum and to the great world of grooming (yay!)

At the salon i am at, we are trying to get together an add on menu, and I would like to add facials as one of them. in the past, but not as an add-on, we have used natures specialties berry shampoo ( i forget if it was an actual facial shampoo) and we just recently finished our gallon of South barks blueberry facial. i didn't really care for the blueberry one... i didn't think it smelled great and there was no scent left after the dog was rinsed and dried.

I don't know if anyone has tried the Bark2Basics blueberry facial on here. I really like the bark2basics shampoos because they are soap free, lather and clean well and they rinse so easily (groomerschoice.com makes bark2basics, Green Groom, and the Coat Handler shampoos and conditioners). I was also looking at Best Shot's facials, which are all tropical themed.

What brand do you use? Also, i was wondering how much you charge for a facial as an add-on

Thanks!

Have used B2B blueberry....it is better than Southbarks ,imo. Think I have tried them all, lol. I use original Chubbs Bars or Equate baby shampoo.....they work best with my soft water.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I'veyet to find one better than TropiClean SPA Fresh Facial Scrubs.

Comment

I use Tropiclean Spa facial shampoo..........it's TEARLESS......where as some others like Blueberry spa facial is NOT. Make sure whichever one you purchase is TEARLESS

Happy going tearless

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
          I use Tropiclean Spa facial shampoo..........it's TEARLESS......where as some others like Blueberry spa facial is NOT. Make sure whichever one you purchase is TEARLESS

Happy going tearless

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
          Me too.
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

ok thanks guys, i'll be sure to try that out!

How much do you charge for a facial add-on?

Comment

I like Tropiclean also.

I include facial in the groom price, no add on.

Comment

Quadruped tearless hands down.

Comment

Working...
                X