Stumped with the boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumped with the boys

I know how to be creative with the girls ( bows, flowers, color, etc.) but I have problems coming up with easy creative ideas for the boys. Something masculine as I have very large males. What does everyone else do for the boys,

Mohawks , either top of head, head and down the neck, or a full body ( head to tail).

Bandanas ( tie it like a Boy Scout scarf or even - shudder- bolero with a seasonal bow to serve as the slide ), bow ties or neck ties.
    I go to the craft store and get scrapbooking stickers that are more masculine themed and dlap those on the butt.
    If the owner is a sports nut get something in team colors.

Comment

Agree with mohawk method.

Comment

Bandannas, ties, and bow ties........use some common sense.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I would avoid colors associated with girls, like pink, rose. Stencil, many masculine images. Even sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
            Bandannas, ties, and bow ties........use some common sense.
            Funny girl Cyn lol. I'm thinking mostly of my larger dogs (king Shepherd, very masculine) just can't seem to picture him with a tie or bow tie. Most of my dogs are very large. There no coloring or nails or earrings happening on them either. Maybe there is something else I'm missing. I just want to do something special for them cause they're such sweeties. Big but mushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacey33 View Post
              Funny girl Cyn lol. I'm thinking mostly of my larger dogs (king Shepherd, very masculine) just can't seem to picture him with a tie or bow tie. Most of my dogs are very large. There no coloring or nails or earrings happening on them either. Maybe there is something else I'm missing. I just want to do something special for them cause they're such sweeties. Big but mushes.
              Lol, I really was being funny with the common sense comment.
              I personally think it is the colors you use as someone else posted. But those Giant breed dogs......humm.....how about collar covers?

Comment

I personally think it is the colors you use as someone else posted. But those Giant breed dogs......humm.....how about collar covers?

Comment

What are collar covers? They sound kinda neat for the biggies.

Comment

Comment

Goodness did previous post, post enough times? As admin said....site has been difficult today.
                      Collar covers are a tube of fabric you have sewn to desired size and put their collar thru..... I like mine to be kinda like a scrunchy......or they can just be a flat cover. Probably should call them a collar case.....would post pics but my phone hates to post pics on this site.

Comment

Camo bandannas. :-)

Comment

If Dad or teenage boys have earrings, put earrings on them. Notice what the men in the family wear. Sports stuff, camo stuff etc.

Have fun!

dogma

Comment

Bandanna
                            Fleece scarf

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Itza.....you so ROCK!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X