SS Gingerbread and Candy Cane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Gingerbread and Candy Cane

Just received my holiday colognes. ...Show Seasons Gingerbread (omg, Dolly this magnificent smelling, just as you said).....the Candy Cane smells wonderful as well. It will be a nice change for my diehard sugar cookie addicts!
    I want to say SS has wonderful customer service! There was a bit of a mix up in the original order (hey, we are only human)
    And when I called them, they sent correct order asap and told me to keep that mixed up order, no charge! Now that is some GREAT customer service, imho
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Awesome! I'll be ordering some holiday scents from show seasons soon, too! Can not wait!

Comment

Oohh I want to smell that gingerbread!

Comment

I've always liked dealing with Sandy at Show Seasons. The products are good and she is VERY nice!

sittingpretty

Comment

LOVE gingerbread too. Great products but to me they really have the best sense, I mean scents.

Comment

Gingerbread is a real favorite among my clients during the holiday. I'm some what of a cologne freak, and at one time, owned 35 different bottles (mobile and do an average 5-6 dogs X 4 days a week), so I know I always overdue the purchases during GroomExpo and PetQuest During non-holiday seasons, Why Bitch "Champagne Fusion" for my females and for the males, Show Seasons "Mysterious Male" are my favorites. I think there is hope for me yet, I didn't purchase any colognes this last GroomExpo, however I did go thru withdraws :>)

Happy going thru self intervention

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Now I'm going to have to order SS gingerbread now too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw some dog biscuits today supposedly pumpkin sweet potato that smelled like gingerbread with a touch of peppermint, nice holiday smells. I think I will order the two as well. Ready for the holiday mood.

Comment

I know we have Christmas on the brain, but I LOVE their ginger pear scent for fall. And I also ordered a bottle of their merry cranberry, it smells like Christmas desert!

Comment

Got my gingerbread! Now I am making fun list. Some colognes match great with scented shampoos, others, bleech. In fact even now with Gingerbread I can think of some scented shampoos that wouldn't work well. Have to keep that in mind. Hmm, nummy Gingerbread.

Comment

Anyone ever mix their colognes?

Comment

Working...
                      X