Ikaria Shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikaria Shampoo

My boss ordered some shampoo the other day and we got a couple free samples of the Ikaria shampoo. The "refresh" one.

I was wondering if anyone has used that shampoo yet.

I used it today on a dog and a cat and it didn't work to save my life. It took forever to rinse out and I had to re-bathe them with a different shampoo because they still felt dirty. Plus it doesn't smell all that great.

So I'm not sure if it was just my water at work because it's hard water and doesn't work well with this shampoo or if it's just that shampoo.
    Becky

shampoo

i ordered 2 dryers from petedge and i got a free gallon of the ikaria whitening stuff with each dryer. i havent used it yet but i did open one and smell it and i dont like the scent.

Comment

Same here...I got a free gl. of the whitening stuff from Ikaria. It smells ok..but it really does not do its job...the dog felt greasy afterwards too...a big 2 s down IMO...

Comment

Whew. I almost bought some to try but needed the $$ for other stuff. I'm expirmenting with shampoo right now. I've always worked in a corp. enviroment so no real choice. But now I'm trying to figure out what I like. Of corse all your opinions make it easier(and Harder) Just got a sample pack of Besh Shot. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

I occasionally visit the first shop I used to work at (I love the owners). I took a whiff of all the Ikaria colognes they had out. They all kind of smelled the same to me. They smelled alright, but it didn't make me want to go out and buy 'em.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I've used the whitening. Granted I did not use it at the shop. I used it on my own dogs at home who are pretty regularly bathed. I thought that it did a good job of cleaning. It lathered nice, and didn't take too long to rinse out. I didn't honestly care for the scent out of the bottle. But once the dogs were rinsed they just smelled clean, and it lasted awhile.
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I ordered a small bottle once just to try it out, and the smell almost gagged me. I can't remember what scent it was, but it was horrifying.

Comment

Hi Raggs and everyone else...I've used the ikaria REFRESH shampoo and loved it so much I saved it to use on my own dog!! He's a mixed breed, chow like hair but very soft...his coat shines really nice when I use this shampoo! I love it and it just smells clean to me!! It's not one of those shampooes that lathers up...but it cleans very nicely for me!

Comment

I vaguely remember getting a sample a few years back. Nothing to write home about, IMO.

Comment

I got some samples as well and didn't like it. The smell wasn't bad but wasn't all that great either. It didn't clean very well.

Comment

ikaria refresh

okay are we all talking about the same shampoo!! ikaria REFRESH everyday cleansing pet shampoo......seriously anyone that has it and hates it...ship it to me!!! my dog and I both love it!!

Comment

i swear by tropiclean all of them are great and i love the facial. then i love best shot and chris christensen products for special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                          i swear by tropiclean all of them are great and i love the facial. then i love best shot and chris christensen products for special occasions.
                          YUM, the tropiclean SPA line smells WONDERFUL!!! I don't like the "Fresh" scent as much as the "Renew" or the "Comfort"...they are nice, clean, fresh scents...not parfumey. I like the shampoo, it's not my fav...but it is a pretty good shampoo. I think even if it wasn't a decent shampoo I would still use it just because it smells so wonderful!

Comment

I personally LOVE the Ikaria shampoos! yes the smell is strong but I really thought the dogs were super clean and really really helps detangle!

Comment

I liked Ikaria

I used it for years. I maybe had good water that mixed with it??? I dont like their conditioner. I use Double K RefuRbish for my Condition. I have moved on to nearly all Double K Shamppos now, But I still do keep a bottle or two of Ikaria, I like the Renew, I think? It is green. Good calming shampoo for skin issues. I didnt really like the refresh either. But the others I did. I just like the scents better, and they are longer lasting with Double K.

Comment

Working...
                              X