Switchblade Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switchblade Clippers

I'm thinking about buying new clippers and I like the Wahl Switchblade but I wanted to know what your opinions were on them.

I have had my Switchblade clippers for 1 year and I LOVE them big time. Very easy to handle and fit my hand nicely.

Marilyn

Comment

Switchblade

I love the feel of them, but I don't like how noisy they are... they are now my back up clippers.

Comment

I bought them and sent them back, I'm not sure if it was just this particular clipper maybe had a defect or something but I couldn't get the dogs to finish nicely, they looked choppy. I was disappointed cause I really wanted a red clipper! I used it for about 3 weeks and then got the KM2, love this one and have been using it for about 4 months.

Comment

I like the adjustable power and how they feel in my hand, but I don't like the noise.
          "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I bought a pair and returned them a few days later after using them on 2 dogs. They KILLED my hand, wrist, arm, shoulder, and neck!

I know others may love them, but they just weren't right for me.

Comment

I still like mine

They have done well, I like like the feel of them, like the variable speed - they do great for me.

Comment

I really like walh products. I have the switchblade, km2 and 2 of the arco se cordless clippers. I like them all but I just recieved in the mail my Andis 5 speed. I have to say this is my new favorite clipper. It is lighter and really has the power behind it if you need it. It is a smaller clipper and fits great in my small hand. Even at the lowest setting it clips great!

Comment

My advise would be "don't". They are loud. I bought mine supposedly after the cord problems were fixed but they still developed the cord problem. I like most of Wahl products but I would skip the Switchblade.
                  "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I used a coworker's pair last night and did not like them at all. I liked that they were lighter than my Andis ultra edge, but they seemed to vibrate an awful lot and they were very noisy!

Comment

I don't dislike mine, but I won't get another pair. Definitely not a quiet clipper. Less vibration with new blades, lots of vibration with blades that have been used on any other clipper. Love the colors, which is what swayed me in the first place to buy them (that and the fact that they were lighter than other options I had at the time of purchase.)

Comment

They don't fit on my taxivac so I no longer use them.
                        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Wow I was so close to buying a pair of these, I'm glad I didn't, after reading these responses
                          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Preference

It's all a matter of what you prefurrrr. I love my Switchblade and use only Wahl clippers. I have used Andis and Oster in the past. I just like the Wahl brands better. Just like some like cheddar and some like chez wiz.

Comment

Working...
                            X