Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any opinions on Davis Texturizing Shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions on Davis Texturizing Shampoo?

I noticed that Davis has their Texturizing Shampoo on sale this month. Has anyone tried it on their terriers? Any opinions?
    "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

I was wondering too!

Just got the email from Davis.....hmmmm......I'm such a product junkie....the moment a company sends me an offer....I wonder if I really should be grooming WITHOUT the new toy! LOL!

Needless to say...if someone says something remotely good about it....I'll be getting it. Surely I won't be able to finish my new show girl without it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradymom View Post
      Just got the email from Davis.....hmmmm......I'm such a product junkie....the moment a company sends me an offer....I wonder if I really should be grooming WITHOUT the new toy! LOL!

Needless to say...if someone says something remotely good about it....I'll be getting it. Surely I won't be able to finish my new show girl without it!
      You sound like me.

Comment

Seriously,

I have a problem.

I even wondered if I might be able to get it in time (Thursday morning) for the brother and sister Pom duo I have booked. LOL! I've been doing them for years without complaint....but surely this would make a HUGE difference.

( I MUST tell you Keyray..I'm new...read a ton of your posts...LOVE everything you have to say and you have taught me a lot...thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bradymom View Post
          I have a problem.

I even wondered if I might be able to get it in time (Thursday morning) for the brother and sister Pom duo I have booked. LOL! I've been doing them for years without complaint....but surely this would make a HUGE difference.

( I MUST tell you Keyray..I'm new...read a ton of your posts...LOVE everything you have to say and you have taught me a lot...thanks!)
          I've looked into a twelve step program, but so far I haven't found one for compulsive shoppers of grooming supplies.

Thanks, I do have tons to say (sometimes too much), I'm glad you've gleaned something from it.

Comment

Well......

"I've looked into a twelve step program, but so far I haven't found one for compulsive shoppers of grooming supplies."

....if you find one...let me know....I don't want to actually attend.....but maybe get some good deals on stuff the people in the program have to unload.
            That's wrong isn't it?

Comment

Count me in

on that 12 step program!

Comment

Working...
              X