nail polish pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nail polish pens

Has anyone used the new nail polish pens sold in pet edge? If so How are they? I was thinking about getting a few to try but don't want to waste my money

I discovered that Crayola Gel Pens do a marvelous job on doggy toenails! They're non-toxic, dry quickly, easy to use, very low mess (and clean up with plain old alcohol), don't smell horrid, and come in a variety of colors (they even have glow in the dark LOL!) Best of all, you can pick up a package of 10 at Wally World for $3.88.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I bought 1 in my last order from Petedge and will not buy anymore. I don't know if it is just the 1 I bought, but it doesn't work very well at all. I would try the ones puppyfluffer talked about.

Comment

I've used the sally hansen pens and they're great but I llove Puppyfluffer's idea because they are cheap and non-toxic!
        Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

I just bought the pink and the hot pink at the groom classic and i am glad i didnt get more. the bristles seem to be harder or rougher and hard to get a smooth finish.

Comment

I bought a few and was not impressed at all...I will definitely try Puppyfluffer's idea though! What a cool idea! (esp. the glow in the dark ones-hee hee...)

Comment

I've not tried the gel pens, but I have tried the Crayola Paint Pens and they work well too. I'll have to give the gel pens a try and see which I prefer.
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

I just ordered one of the polish pens. They do not work, I called Petedge and they mailed me out a new one. I am having the same problem as the first one, I cant get the polish to pump out.

Comment

I use Elmer's paint pens. They are none toxic. I have 9 different colors. I like that they dry fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X