Need recommendation for Tea Tree shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need recommendation for Tea Tree shampoo

I have a few clients that are specifically requesting I use tea tree oil shampoo on their pet. So far I have tried john paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. It is nice but the dilution rate is awful. Can you guys tell me which tea tree shampoo you would recommend?

Thanks
    peeps

I like Groomer's Edge Oat Mella.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

We use the Nature Specialities Derma Treat shampoo. It's a tea tree oil based shampoo and we've always gotten pretty good results with it. It also cleans and suds really well.

Comment

I use

Bobbie Panter Itchy Dog. I chose that because everything in the bottle [ ingredients] are listed in terms everyone can understand, the what and why it's there. Never had an issue with it's use in 4 years. I use it in a BB, (about a half oz to a gal of h2o) so no dilution rate. If you choose to go with a trial, do call the company rather then use the web site, as it is usually set up for the consumer rather than the professional. I think the last gal I bought was like $32-ish, plus s&h, retail it's almost $70.

Comment

I also love the Groomers Edge OatMella. Its not expensive, smells great and is suitable for sensitive skin.

Comment

I use Davis Malaleuca tea tree and it works wonders on skin conditions when used each groom. I am actually considering using it in my bathing system on all dogs as soon a my current jug of basic shampoo runs out. It also leaves a fresh minty smell.

Comment

I use Earthbath.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Annette, who's very graciously allowed to live with the dogs.

Comment

I use Kenic tea tree shampoo. It dilutes 8:1.

Comment

When I worked at Petsomething, they had Espree products. Their tea tree shampoo was 16:1.

Comment

Working...
                  X