cain and able

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cain and able

has anyone used this shampoo in the salon? experiences?

We sell it in the store, or I should say, we have it in the store but it doesn't sell. I personally think the scents stink and wouldn't use them for my own dogs.

Comment

Same here!

It is righteously smelly. We ended up having to donate ours.
      There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

My place used to sell it, but it didn't sell. I CAN'T STAND the smell of citronella!!! I did give it a try and found they used it in the conditioner. Good thinking but not the best.

Comment

cain and able

Thought it sounded good when I first opened and bought some to try. I don't like the smell and it didn't sell either. I too ended up donating some and tossed the rest.

Comment

I have, and I love the stuff- it smells really yummy, but it isn't as good as AromaPaws or the HappyTails for their price, IMO. I am totally sold on AromaPaws if anyone is looking for a wonderful top of the line product line for their special clients!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X