Who Makes A Good Neem Shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Makes A Good Neem Shampoo?

I have used some before but can't recall who made it. Good to have on hand.

Nature's Specialties by far! I work at a vet and we retail it, too. Very minty smelling!
    Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Thanks Chris

There is a small local supply co who even delivers, I'll give them a call.

Comment

Ditto on NS. Good stuff.
        ~*~Robin~*~
        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

I third NS.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Oh yeah, I LOOOOOOOOOVE the NS Neem, it's my flea shampoo of choice.
            There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

natures specialty neem and tropiclean has a very good neem shampoo as well.I love natures specialty products but the ordering process takes to long for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
                natures specialty neem and tropiclean has a very good neem shampoo as well.I love natures specialty products but the ordering process takes to long for me.
                Really? I'm in Michigan too (but lower p) and I order from Country Kennels and I get it the next day. It's so awesome. They are so great there!

Anyway, yeah love the NS Neem!

Comment

Originally posted by SiberianLover View Post
                  Really? I'm in Michigan too (but lower p) and I order from Country Kennels and I get it the next day. It's so awesome. They are so great there!

Anyway, yeah love the NS Neem!
                  I used to go through country kennels also , But I'm now in Northern Mich and we have no distributors here so I have to order direct from NS. Is Kim still the distributor for country kennels ?

Comment

Unamamous

Guess I have to get some. Right now I don't even want to work and leave my poor sick doggie, whos' chances of recovering from this AIHA is slim. It takes all my energy and thoughts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
                      I used to go through country kennels also , But I'm now in Northern Mich and we have no distributors here so I have to order direct from NS. Is Kim still the distributor for country kennels ?

I have only ever dealt with Mark.

Comment

Working...
                      X