Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stazko spray is discontinued!!!!!! What am i to do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stazko spray is discontinued!!!!!! What am i to do????

Not sure is anyone else is having the same problem I am..I have tried to order Stazko Spray and everyone seems to tell me the same thing.. that they can no longer get it and it's been discontinued..I have also heard that John Stazko was ill and that they may close the business.. Has anyone else heard any news regarding this situation..I have used Stazko for 15+ years and don't know how I am going to live without it...

Try the Groomers Mall. Maybe they have some.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I know John is ill. I had always assumed that the Laubes would buy him out if the time came. I have not heard he is closing down but DID hear he raised his minimum order to a level that many cannot or will not do. RIght now the Groomers mall lists gallons of shampoo and spray not currently available. I agree with you though, WHAT do I use now since nothing els eworks like it?
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Oh NO! I'm also a huge fan of Stazko spray and shampoo. If anyone finds anything out, please let me know. I really hope someone picks it up.

Comment

I know that Groomers Mall doesn't have it and will not be getting it, also Petedge no longer can get it, Cherrybrook can no longer get it..I can find the 32 oz sprays but for $18.00 and up it's not worth the money to get what you need.. I did find 2 gallons today from a distributor in Canada..I grabbed it up...I hope that Laube wouldv'e bought them out so that they can still have the spray available..Only time will tell...

Comment

I have emailed John himself to ask.
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I've never used it...

and I'm surviving just fine. hehe... now you have the opportunity to experiment with other products that you otherwise wouldn't have tried... Have some fun!... she if you can get free or cheap samples from other companies.

Comment

Whats the Stazko spray used for? Is it a finishing spray, scissor spray, cologne or dematt?
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Oh no..I need more too

I am almost out and was getting ready to order more..guess I won't be able to now.
                  It's funny how we get attached to our products.. It's the best dematting spray I've ever used.

Comment

It's a dematting spray mainly..you can use if you have static it also helps with that..I have always used it on all of the dogs that I have groomed..They turn our beautiful and feel great..It also helps with drying time..

Comment

I have used many others, tried most everything and kept coming back to this one. My cockers look and feel amazing with it and nothing else works like it. I HAVE tried others and simply cannot find anything that does what this spray does.

It is a conditionming, dematting spray.

I have not heard back from John. I KNOW he is not well. Sigh....

I was able to find 16, 32 ounce bottles for the same price as a gallon, so I bought a case equivalent. I will be using it exclusively on my own cockers and poodles though. No more for clients.

I am still hearing rumours that I cannot substantiate about sellouts or buyouts or other things.

It is not really nice that you would say, "I have never used it and I'm surviving just fine". For many of its it has been years of relying on this product. To me it is losing the ONE THING I know I can go to to solve and prevent problems. For YOU lets say that the only clipper you can use without problems is gone, or your dog food that works best is just GONE. Or the shampoo you use all the time went POOF. It is a problem with me for other reasons as well.

Comment

I was able to find gallons of the shampoo at showdogstore.com and on amazon. I bought 6 gallons. I'm mobile and workk alone so this will last me a while. Not sure if they had the spray, the shampoo is what I love the most.

I'm sorry John is not well.

Comment

i got a gallon of the shampoo directly from the Stazko site. I wish I had the money to pick up a couple, I love it for my Cavalier, and use it on certain client dogs

Comment

Stazko spray

Parti,
                            Did you ever hear back from John? I will also miss not finding this wonderful spray! I am very sorry to hear he is not well. What is the problem? I have a friend that tried to contact him a while back (not about the spray) and also did not hear from him, this was odd as e is always very dependable about responding...

sittingpretty

Comment

I didnt hear back and for him that is ODD. He is sick is all I know. He had some personal issues a year or two ago, and he has been slowly getting more ill since then, and last I heard...well it was not good, but you know the ruomor mill. I have been able to get enough to have onhand for my dogs only (Spray only) but would love to have some shampoo.

MANY places list it for sale, but when you try to order it it's gone. The Laube Dematting spray works almost as well on dematting and shorter clips as it leaves coats soft but not overly soft, so I guess that will be on my shopping list when I get back from my cruise, and the SS Leave in is great for longer coats, but I find it leaves shorter coats too soft, but Stazko is perfect for ALL types of coat regardless and I like easy, one size fits all so my help cannot screw it up! LOL

I adore John and hope everything works out, but what I am hearing is not good.

Comment

Working...
                              X