Bows by The Dog Bowtique - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bows by The Dog Bowtique - New Sponsor

As a pet groomer, I began making dog bows in 2009 for my customers and the compliments were so tremendous that I decided to bring The Dog Bow-tique to life. Developing a service with an innovative product, which is in good taste, beautiful and high quality for your pet shop to stand out amongst the rest. My bows are hand made with fabric satin ribbons, adorned with decorative embellishment. Our extensive variety of styles will ensure that we always have something to suit your needs and will always be of the utmost quality. We never use glitter, feathers that could cause any harm to your pet’s eyes.

We are always adding more products. Visit our website at www.thedogbowtique.com and if you have any questions, e-mail us and we will be happy to help you.
    Attached Files
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Beautiful bows!

Comment

They are very great looking bows. VERY PRETTY

Comment

5/8's?

I need "starched/stiff" 5/8 bows for my little yorkie clients. Anyone know of a source for these that are affordable!

Comment

Working...
        X