want to learn to use dyes to offer as service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to learn to use dyes to offer as service

I was alwaysed amazed at the cute dogs that get dyed different colors I also heard of someone offering stencil tatoos. For dogs. } really want to learn how to do this is there anyone out there that would recomend. A dvd or something. How did you all learn?

I'm not sure about DVD's, but I do want to fore-warn you that coloring is illegal in some states. Here in FL. you CAN NOT color a dog, tho' a few do at times.
    good luck,
    sittingpretty

Comment

I just researched on this forum a lot.. read any post I could find about colour. Slowly getting into it, i've done a couple stencils, tails & mohawks. You can always offer it for free to a few people to get your feet wet. Good luck!

Comment

go to Klippers.com Lots of good info there!

Comment

Just wondering

My attitude is that if the lawmakers are dumb enough to make a law without knowing that professionals have been coloring dogs for many years, they need to change that law!!

I will be coloring my Bichon when I feel like it, even though I now live in Florida.

Comment

Dawn Omboy has some really nice DVDs and Angela Kumpe has a book called "A Creative Collection".

Really you should just try out some of the simpler methods, like chalk or blowpens, on your own pets.

I have had a little fun with my Baggins and a couple clients and I really love it. Every holiday I have to stencil the short haired dogs of my co-workers. This year I think I am going to try to "carve" a design in my poodle's hair. That will be a big step up for me.
            "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
            X