Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone love Les Pooches shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone love Les Pooches shampoo?

What makes this shampoo so raved about? Also is there a standard one you use from them that covers all?

I love love love the Tearless Puppy Male Shampoo, especially on faces. Awesome scent and it does an amazing job. I also really like their Hypo shampoo and I couldn't live without their F&T Degreaser.

Comment

I groom cats exclusively so can't comment on why dog groomers love it so much. But I can certainly tell you that during my years of showing Persians to regional and national wins I was constantly on the hunt for the best degreasing shampoo that would leave the coats glistening, every hair in its place. Well, I found LP. I started using in my client's cats because they are the greasiest of all (my cats are bathed too often to be very greasy). It worked better than anything else on the market that i had tried, and I had tried a great many.

When you have a reputation for producing outstanding results, it is important to maintain that. LP allows me to do just that. When you are a groomer, time is money. LP allows me to do it right the first time out, thus saving time, thus raising my bottom line.

So I love the LP F&T and LP Hypo and LP Medicedic for the cats. Just haven't yet found anything that beats their products.

Comment

I finally broke down and got some of the F&T on catgroomers recommendation and it's great. It does all she says it does and then some! Try it on nasty cocker ears and you'll be sold It also makes them dry faster because it gets all the "funk" off of the ears!

I also got the male and female puppy tearless to use on faces and so far, it's worked really nice (better than the facial products IMO). Really makes them glisten and smell OH SO NICE in the snuggle spot.

Comment

I love the hypo b/c it seems to rinse out easier than other hypos, and also seems to leave the coat better conditioned. Love the female vitamin enriched b/c it smells sooo fabulous and again the coats look brillliant. Haven't yet tried the degreaser they are talking about in this thread.

Comment

I also love the Puppy (male scent) and use it for faces. I like the F&T too as it's a good degreaser, but have found that WhyB3 shampoo works just as well and is a bit more economical and is safe for cats.

So for me, I do like the LP shampoo's but I now stick w/hyar the Puppy for faces and use WhyB3 most of the other time.
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Vitamin Enriched!!! I seriously adore all of their products, I've never had a "stinker" from them...from brushes to combs to product, EVERYTHING I've tried has consistently worked exactly the way they say it will. I don't know about you, but I've found precious few companies that can say that and back it up.

My favorite is the VIP clarifying shampoo and the Vitamin Enriched. We sell it and they FLY off the shelves, can't hardly keep 'em stocked. You can see and feel a difference after one use and it keeps getting better.
              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Re: Les Pooch

I have been experimenting with Les Pooch for about a year and half now... Their whitening is fantastic and my favorite is the puppy shampoo with their conditioner. They also have a perfume to match... I do only use it on dogs that are no sensitive and really really smelly. For instance, cockers and cocker faces. I always let it sit for awhile and then rinse. It is great suff but not for every dog. But I would never be without it. I have tried 6 or so of their different shampoos/ conditioners and all thier perfumes... Never once disappointed. But I have several shampoos for different dogs.... LOL Love them all! Hate them all sometimes too...

Comment

Well honestly, not everyone loves their products. I won't even try them. And I'm not about to post why on an open forum, either. Let's just say I have philosophical differences with the comapny and leave it at that.

Comment

As we've seen recently with B3 and the BB facial, it's impossible to get everyone to agree. It won't happen, and that's ok. There's always someone that will have a different experience or preference. But....if you haven't tried the products why did you post?
                    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Love, love, love their products. I have been using them since their company was just a baby.

I'm surprised to see that so many of you use the Puppy Tearless as a face wash only. We use it as our main shampoo. Dump it in the Hydrosurge water and wash the whole dog in it. We never get complaints about itchy dogs from the clients. It's is just a super shampoo. I also love the Hypo, and the Degreaser. I even like their Hypo Cream Rinse....and I HATE most cream rinses, so the fact that I even use it is REALLY saying something!

namaste....dogma

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        Well honestly, not everyone loves their products. I won't even try them. And I'm not about to post why on an open forum, either. Let's just say I have philosophical differences with the comapny and leave it at that.
                        Yeah, why bother even making a post, really. If you dont like it, then just say so. By continuing on with "I am not about to post why... etc....UGH, nevermind! Not worth my time.

To the OP, I do like the Les Pooches products, all that I have tried are nice. I do use the F&T degreaser, would not want to be without it.
                        What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

well, i am a smell freek! I love the male shampoo, the scent lingers forever and nothing compares (nothing). Plus, once you use a mattzapper, you will never go back. I have an obsession with thier perfumes, but I must admit, if I buy any other shampoo, it will just sit and collect dust because the others do not leave a lasting fragrence

Comment

I LOVE Les Pooch! We use the hypo as our base shampoo. Cleans and lathers wonderfully, and don't have to worry about skin problems. There perfume is great too (ok, so I have tried some I didn't like, but I use the pooch noel, and the pooch II and I love them both). And the brushes are fantastic.
                            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Oh, and I forgot to add that we use the extracts (oatmeal, aloe, etc) they're kept in cobalt bottles separate from the shampoo so the shampoo can't break it down. THe oatmeal works wonders!
                              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X