Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueberry facials

Hello to all,
    I was thinking of starting to do blueberry facials. I have heard good things about them. I was wondering what brand is the best? I work at a vet hospital and trying to get the clients to start coming in every 4 weeks instead of 6 -8 weeks. If they came in every 4 weeks the blueberry facial would be free. Any thoughts on this? Thanks for your input.

Lalita

I like South Barks Facial clients seems to like it the best tool
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

I have tried Espree facial, South Bark Blueberry & Spa Lavish Blueberry Facial. Hands down South Bark is by far better. The scent stays on the face longer & it gets stain off better.
      Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 04-13-10, 12:33 AM. Reason: carpy typing!
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I would recommend getting a bottle of each and trying them out for yourself. I did that a couple years ago and I was so impressed by SouthBark's Blueberry Facial. I have been using it one every dog every day for 2 1/2 years. I LOVE them!
        "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I use SouthBarks's Blueberry on every client and I love it. I also have the Blueberry Clove cologne to go along with it and my clients love the cologne.
          ~*~Robin~*~
          "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Me too Southbark

I don't charge for it. Comes with the groom. Clients smile when I say Fluffy had a blueberry facial.

Comment

Southbark for sure...the original!
              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
                I don't charge for it. Comes with the groom. Clients smile when I say Fluffy had a blueberry facial.
                Same here. Clients always smile when I tell them their baby had a blueberry facial.

Comment

I love the South Barks Blueberry Facial. Love Love Love it LOL
                  "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

I have both the Spa Lavish and the Southbark. The Southbark whitens the best and is more expensive. I personally like the smell of the Spa Lavish better and I think it stays longer, just my opinion. Can't go wrong with either!
                    Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Thanks to all

Thank you to everyone!
                      I will be looking to try the south bark blueberry facial.

Lalita

Comment

I too

love Southbark. I groom housecall and my clients love that I use the mild blueberry facial on their pooches. I've had many dogs lick at it and not get sick as they would with other shampoos. I use it on all my groomings faces and don't charge extra. It lasts forever if you just use it on faces, though sometimes I do use it on the little maltese or the white chest of a Shih Tzu.
                        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by lalita View Post
                          Thank you to everyone!
                          I will be looking to try the south bark blueberry facial.

Lalita
                          Make sure you email them first because they have special pricing for groomers.
                          "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Another happy Southbark user here! LOVE IT! The clients like hearing that their pooch will be getting a blueberry facial during their grooming - !

Comment

I'm a South Bark lover as well! I like that it is tearless. On the smooshed in faces, it means I can still clean the face well and get right up by the eyes without worry.The owners like the idea of their babies getting a blueberry facial. I have had one dog have an allergic reaction to it. But is only one out many.

Comment

Working...
                              X