No announcement yet.

for those who use B3 Why Itch Shampoo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those who use B3 Why Itch Shampoo..

When using this shampoo what others do you use? Were you able to cut out a type of conditioner? I normally use a hypo, oatmeal, brightener, quick drying, dirty dog, and a specific cat shampoo. For conditioners I have a creme rinse, furminator, a d-mat, and an after bath rinse. There are way too many! I want to simplify my choices. Do you find you need a solely hypo shampoo or is B3 mild enough to pass? I don't mind having a small bottle of unscented on hand but I don't want to have to use it on half my dogs(which is what I do now). Could I possibly cut out the dirty dog shampoo? I've heard it speeds up drying, do you think it would speed it up enough to be worth not having the quick drying shampoo?

I find some of the shampoos I'm using aren't cutting it. I'm was thinking of adding the deodorizing shampoo and shine shampoo from Show Season but really don't want more!

I'm so happy that Why Itch is now available in Canada!!!! I'm going to make an order this week.. I don't want to buy more of ones I want to phase out so chime in if you have any insight! Thanks so much =)

After I started using B3 I haven't had to use anything else. Like you I had a whitener, creme rinse, oatmeal, and quick dry.... all used regularly. Now it's just the B3. I don't even use the quick dry anymore which I swore I couldn't live without. I don't seem to need a creme rinse either. The dogs are so clean and feel great. Other than medicated... I'm retiring my other supplies.
    A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

I use result rinse by show seasons with B3 it really makes the coats stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth View Post
        When using this shampoo what others do you use? Were you able to cut out a type of conditioner? I normally use a hypo, oatmeal, ... I don't want to buy more of ones I want to phase out so chime in if you have any insight! Thanks so much =)
        I can say I no longer use oatmeal, quick dry, hypo, (NO ONE has reacted to it) whitening, crisping, or dirty dog.

The shampoos I still use are Aminoflex by Show Seasons, Purifying by Iv San Bernard that cleans to the follicular level, Micro Tek by Eqyss, IOD #12 Veterinary Grade, and Vitamin Enriched by Les Pooch. (also, my boss's shampoo of choice is VIP by Les Pooch so we have a bottle for her kids) Note that one of those (purifying) is to prep for a treatment, two are medicated, and the other two are conditioning shampoos. Oh, and very rarely and most likely in sap or ear medicine cases I will use F&T by Les Pooch. But since I've started using B3 I've only used it three times.

I use Show Season's Results Rinse on almost every dog. This is my basic conditioner. I still use masks and mud treatments depending on the client. My other two conditioners are the Mint Condition by Envirogroom and #50 from IOD, the light management. Both are extremely light and the mint one is cooling, so I like using that after a medicated bath. I still keep around one heavy conditioner (Iv San Bernard K101) but it's only to demat or blow out undercoat. That is it!

Since starting B3 I've streamlined my shampoos (and costs quite a bit). Love it!
        There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by OntheBRINKofDisaster View Post

The shampoos I still use are Aminoflex by Show Seasons,

I use Show Season's Results Rinse on almost every dog. This is my basic conditioner.
          What do you use Aminoflex for? What do you like about it? I've been thinking of trying this for some time but just haven't taken the plunge. Also how do you use your Results Rinse? Spray, through a bathing machine, mixing bottle? I spray mine on, have it diluted to like 2-3 oz to a gallon I think. Just wondering how other people use it.

Comment

I use Aminoflex as a conditioning shampoo on dogs that have brittle coats, or short haired dogs. It comes out very nice on Chihuahuas, Labs, etc. I've used it on Pomeranians with success (I know they are supposed to have coarse coats but none of my pet customers want their dog feeling harsh!). I like it on my double coated breeds. Occasionally if I have a drop coated dog that has breakage I like it a little better than the B3 because it has more ingredients that builds up the hair and helps protect it.

I use the Results Rinse in a ton of different ways! I like using The Stuff or Crowne Royal as my sprays, so I put RR on in the tub (I don't have a recirc, so I mix it in a bottle-1 to 2 oz a gallon. If it's a terrier or a coat I want to texturize, I'll mix it a little weaker, let it sit at least a minute and rinse it off. If it's a drop coat, I'll mix it a bit stronger, apply it really well and work it through with my fingers, let it sit again. Sometimes I'll rinse it kinda half ass cuz I know it's ok to be left in. I like that I don't have to worry about it building up. It's hard to say exactly how I use it because it's often different depending on what I want to achieve.
            There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I have also pretty much streamlined my shampoo shelf down as well. I still have a few others (medicated, color enhancing and oatmeal) but honestly VERY rarely reach for anything but the WhyB3. Same w/conditoners. I spritz most of the dogs w/Ice on Ice while I am blowdrying and for the very stinky yard dogs I will give a vinegar rinse. Very rarely do I use the thick conditioners anymore. It is saved for dogs w/brittle, dry, damaged coats.

You can use the WhyB3 on cats as well. Works really well!!
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

I use B3 and Medicated. That is it. The fragrance is so light on the B3 that the clients who don't want fragrance are still pleased.....And I don't use any sort of conditioner either. Just a little Crown Royal spritzed on while scissoring and I spritz it on short coated breeds at the end of the groom for shine....that is it
                Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

HELP

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy K101 shampoo and conditioner in the United Kingdom.
                  Many thanks

Comment

I loved B3 but since I won 20 free gallons of shampoo from Double K it'll be awhile before I buy anymore shampoo! lol Also I love the deodorizing shampoo from show seasons for really smelly dogs and I love the shine shampoo from them as well. I use it on short hair breeds like doxies, dobies, beagles and such and also shepards, literally makes their coats Shine! I too use crown royal spray and show results rinse for poos, bichons and such.

Comment

No need for conditioner

We now have a facial scrub shampoo, check our the website for more info. It is foaming ...a wonderful, no fragrance, no dye!

Comment

Originally posted by scissorhands2 View Post
                        We now have a facial scrub shampoo, check our the website for more info. It is foaming ...a wonderful, no fragrance, no dye!
                        Do you have to use it foaming? Can you use it in a bathing system? Can you feel the sugar in the shampoo or is it smooth?

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth View Post
                          I find some of the shampoos I'm using aren't cutting it. I'm was thinking of adding the deodorizing shampoo and shine shampoo from Show Season but really don't want more!

I'm so happy that Why Itch is now available in Canada!!!! I'm going to make an order this week.. I don't want to buy more of ones I want to phase out so chime in if you have any insight! Thanks so much =)

Where are you ordering the B3 from in Canada. I looked at Ren's and Pet Supply House and can't seem to find it. Does it go under B3 or something else. Thanks.

Comment

I just love love love my B3!!! Now I only keep gallons of B3, CC After Bath (although I may switch to SS Results Rinse when I get my bathing system), and LP Hypo and F&T Degreaser. I love LP Hypo and F&T for cats too! I do keep some small bottles of some other shampoos and a deep conditioner that I don't use very frequently, but B3 let me cut out Oatmeal, Deodorizing/Very Dirty, Brightning and Quick Drying! Soooo much easier!

Comment

Originally posted by niagirl View Post
                              Where are you ordering the B3 from in Canada. I looked at Ren's and Pet Supply House and can't seem to find it. Does it go under B3 or something else. Thanks.
                              You can order it from Becky:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X