Where are Sue Zecco's groomwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are Sue Zecco's groomwear?

I think I can finally fit into one of her smocks (fingers crossed). I thought the name of the website was moltobella, but it doesn't come up. I tried going to superstyling sessions too and can't find anything. Does she still sell them? Where can I find them? Thanks!
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

i dont think sue is selling anything in the way grooming apparel at this time . email her.

Comment

I had heard she's no longer doing grooming wear as well. There is a knock off of her styles at stylist wear.

Comment

Rats! I saw some really cute ones on the website when she was doing it.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I know! I really wanted the Tessa...SO cute to me. The grooming pants on the other hand...eh not so much. (Not the regular ones...she had a pair of HUGE ones in her misc. section I think. Kinda hilarious to me!)

She was having a really hard time with very expensive international shipping so she is still going around to shows selling the small amount of inventory she has left, but ATM she is working on getting it all manufactured here. She told me as of about 6 mo ago I could sign up to get an email when she's going to start selling again. Haven't gotten it yet.

So, as far as I know, she isn't fulfilling orders but is planning to relatively soon. I can PM you if I get the info?
          There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X