Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le or La?

which of these do you prefer?

I am going to order some of the LP shampoo's and fragrances but don't know which one everyone prefers.

What say you LP experts

I love the le, but when I lived in NC my clients said (3 of them) the strangest thing. They said that the shampoo I used did something odd to the oils on thier dogs coat. It was because of the scent, so in NC, I never used le again.
    Last edited by scullysmom; 03-28-10, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I have been using les poochs exclusively for almost 2 years now and prefer the female scents over the male. I found the male scents smelled too "manly" for the girls but that the female was not too "girly" for the boys. I didn't want to carry both genders as it would be a considerable expense.

Comment

I prefer the Le. I don't think it smells to manly at all, in fact I use the Le conditioner on my own hair because I love the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdmom View Post
          I have been using les poochs exclusively for almost 2 years now and prefer the female scents over the male. I found the male scents smelled too "manly" for the girls but that the female was not too "girly" for the boys. I didn't want to carry both genders as it would be a considerable expense.
          Yup, my feelings exactly. Their VIP cologne is to die for!
          Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Thanks y'all. I was hoping for a few more response's in order to solidify my purchasing decision, but this info is great

Guess I'll go with the La (the female one, right?). I'd love to get the VIP (smelled it before), but it will have to wait til next time I want to get the puppy tearless for faces, as I've heard it really works well and makes a smooshy face smell really nice!

One other question, the F&T is the degreaser a lot of people use and that's for the greasy ears as well? I noticed their Ear Greaser and now I'm confused, lol.

Comment

F & T is great for degrease, wonderful on cats, great for cocker greasy ears, etc. Also my vote is for the female stuff, I like the boy stuff but I think it is very manly.

Comment

F&T is great for those coats that are really soft and don't hold shape...I'll wash it in regular shampoo and add just a touch of the F&T and it crisps the coat right up. First thing I've used that gets out ear medicine the first time too. It also helps in detangling. If I have a client that's really matted I'll use the F&T, brush it through, then apply Iv San Bernard's K101 (talk about WHOA!), brush it through, spray The Stuff, and blow the hell out. It works better than wet shaving IMO! Less mess too, lol.

I also recommend the La over Le...La is more unisex to me.
                There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I love love love the Female scent of the vitamin enriched shampoo!! Best scent yet. I guess some of the female scents smell like pooch bright, I didn't like that scent as much. Haven't smelled the male scent yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CAAW View Post
                    I love love love the Female scent of the vitamin enriched shampoo!! Best scent yet. I guess some of the female scents smell like pooch bright, I didn't like that scent as much. Haven't smelled the male scent yet.
                    I've become quite a fan of Pooch Bright now that I groom a Westie. She just glows after the groom, and I sure like the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X