Wahl ARCO SE or Chromado cordless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahl ARCO SE or Chromado cordless?

I have a wahl arco se cordless and want to purchase either another one (for backup). But I was wondering if the chromado would be better. Does anyone have an opinion on the differences between them. Is one better than the other. Thanks. Debbie

My co-worker has an Arco, and it's a great clipper. I was going to get one, but I decided to go with the Geib Excello instead and I'm glad I did. I love it! It cuts great, it's SUPER quiet, and it is SUPER SUPER light weight. It feels like nothing in your hand. Maybe you should consider the Geib Excello.

Comment

I have the Arco, the Mini Arco and a Bravura. Each has a purpose but my favorite is the Bravura. It runs smoother and quieter than the Arco. some of the little dogs get nervous with the noise from the Arco. ( a friend also has an Arco and it is loud too).

I recently had some problems with my Bravura, I sent it to Wahl and it came back like new! Wahl is very efficient and good to deal with!

sittingpretty

Comment

Originally posted by sittingpretty View Post
        I have the Arco, the Mini Arco and a Bravura. Each has a purpose but my favorite is the Bravura. It runs smoother and quieter than the Arco. some of the little dogs get nervous with the noise from the Arco. ( a friend also has an Arco and it is loud too).
        Yes, I agree. The Arco are very noisy. I'm also thinking about getting a Bravura for when I do cats. But I gotta tell you, I really love my new Geib Excello. It's so freaking quiet. I used it on a dog today that we usually have a VERY hard time getting the face clipped, and it didn't even bat an eye at the geib clippers. I'm very impressed with them.

Comment

Working...
        X