Espree!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espree!!!

Are there any other Espree users out there? I have been using Espree for 3 years and I love it! But honestly, i have not tried much else. I have used #1 all systems, bark to basics, and double K. I like Espree much better!

I usually use rain forest shampoo, conditioner, facial, and cologne on most dogs.

What are some things you like, or dont like about Espree?
    I have had issues in the past getting stinky dogs odor free with just using Espree. If i get in a stinky dog I HAVE to use odor handler to get the stink off! i mean stinky dog like... skunk, pig poop, etc.
    Espree does not break my hands out and leaves the dogs feeling and smelling great.
    I am not overly fond of their whitener. I would love to find a natural whitener shampoo that i feel does the job.

I do love the rainforest smell! We use it as a basic everyday shampoo. I also like the quick dry, although the smell isn't my favorite, it definitely does make the giant hairies dry faster!

Comment

They're alright for the price. Nothing for me to shout home about, but not a bad product either.
      There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

B3&s Why B*tch is the best whitener I've used!
        Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Espree is my least favorite shampoo, and I really can’t pin-point why, except that I don’t think it works well with my water. I’m a huge fan of all Natures Specialties shampoos and can easily use most all other brands. Quadruped gives out very generous samples of their line of shampoos and conditioners (quadraupedpetcare.com) and so do many other companies. You may want to contact the individual companies and request samples if you would like to try some other shampoos.

Happy Shampoo Shopping

Dolly’s Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

i just realized there was already a thread on this! oops.

Comment

I got a sample pack of Espree at Groom Expo, and I'm pretty happy with most of it. I took the plum perfect for myself
              The cucumber melon stuff is good for a basic clean. I really like the results I get with the Shed Shampoo and Solution. Their whitener? I prefer to use it on short, smooth, or wire coats, simply because it seems to add texture. Anything drop or curly it just makes too harsh - and here's where I love B3.

Have you tried their tear stain remover? So far it's one of the best I've used. I even tried it on bronzed paws/beards, and there was some overall improvement.

Comment

I just started using the newest Espree shampoo, I think it is called Dog Gone Clean. It is yellow! It is really good with the recirculating system and the ratio is 50:1 so you don't need much. I normally use Nature's Specialties because they always have a special deal at the All American grooming show. I love the Almond Crip, Plum Silky, the Bluing shampoo, Quicker Slicker. Their E-Z shed conditioner is really good as well. The only thing is their products are very expensive. I don't dare to order them before the show so sometime I buy other brands if I run out of something. I also tried Bark 2 Basics. I don't really care for it that much.

Comment

I love espree!

I use the espree Hypo on just about everybody LOL Love the smell , cleans great, and leaves the dog shiny and soft. I have not had a dog react too it either. I am now trying to get my boss to go espree only and order more of their product lines. We usually order from petedge but they only carry a couple products. Besides ordering directly from espree where else can you purchase it??

Comment

espree

I just ordered some, love B3 but soOoO expensive

Comment

I've tried Espree and didn't hate it, but I wasn't blown away either. It seemed to work just as well as the Double K basic lines that I use.

I LOVE Chris Christensen and Isle of Dogs. Just recently I got some sample of Green Groom and I liked them, if they didn't suds so much I would have switched.
                      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Our store uses Dog Gone Clean (it's green for us, not yellow!), and also the whitener. Their whitener is incredible. It leaves the coat looking so pretty, and the smell is wonderful.
                        Their oatmeal and baking soda formula doesn't impress me. It doesn't do anything. It smells weird, and it seems to leave an oily residue. :/

But the rainforest spray is wonderful too. <3 It's a nice neutral smell.

Comment

I'm an Espree lover, too! Just love the smell of their Energee Plus shampoo, and the Silky Show conditioner leaves coats so soft and silky.....

Comment

Espree Plum

Im currently using the plum at my shop and love it... but not as much as I love Nature's Specialties....

Comment

Working...
                            X