Iv San Bernard Fruit of the Groomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iv San Bernard Fruit of the Groomer

I was on the Iv San Bernard site looking at shampoos. I cannot find where it says the dilution rate!

Does anyone here know how much there shampoos usually dilute?

It differs but it's officially something like 5:2. Depending on what I want it for, I'll mix it stronger or weaker. Buy the K101! Holy cow...talk about dematting power.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I use a couple of their FotG from time to time and if it is dilutable, the ratio is very low, maybe 8:1 at best, buy probably less. I use it straight. That's one problem with their shampoos, expensive and low dilution, but they work well!
      Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

omg...
        cant afford that shampoo!

Comment

It's a bit expensive, but I hope you aren't afraid of spending money to make money!

I wouldn't write it off without trying it because it works well and I believe it might keep you customers! Which, over time, will pay for itself. I realize money is hard to come by sometimes, but if you spend a little more on a worthwhile product (think, Les Pooch brushes or finishing shears) sometimes it's worth it. Sometimes it's not, but I'd encourage you to see if you can try some samples or buy a small bottle before taking the big plunge and getting a gallon? I looooooove this line and the mats melt right out! Saves time which saves money.

Another option is to charge extra for it, that way it's an investment you get a return on.
          There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X