Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bows

Check out the bows I found at the pet expo in MN. I took their idea and tried my own.
    Attached Files

Those are adorable! How do you fasten the bobbles onto the center?

Comment

Hot glue. Just make sure you put the glue on the bobble first and let it cool just a sec before putting it on the bow. Otherwise the rubber band sometimes melts. I bought the accents at Michaels. Some had sticky glue already on them so all you had to do was fasten them.

Comment

Why mess with hot glue? Use clear craft glue. It's not as messy, it's ready when you are, cleaning up is easy, the bands won't melt because it's not hot. And in a pinch, you can also use it to attach bows or studs right to the dog.

I do my doggie earrings by applying a dab of glue and pressing them to the dog's ears. When it's time to remove them, just soak with warm soapy water and they slide right off.

Comment

doggie earrings? would you happen to have a picture ?

Comment

Those are just adorable!

Comment

I used the hot glue because it seemed to hold the larger objects better. But I did use the craft glue for the smaller things. I also attach earrings to the dogs with craft glue. Sometimes it doesn't work so well. Do you have any suggestions Helly?
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X