Nootie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nootie?

Anyone else tried the Nootie shampoo line yet? I grabbed two samples in Japanese Cherry Blossom and Coconut Lime. The packaging seemed gimmicky to me, but damned if I didn't wash my bulldog in it on Monday morning and she still smells amazing! Like I sniff the air around me because I notice something smells good and it ends up being the dog! It's soap, sulfate, and paraben free and I remember the guy saying they dilute 32:1. Anyone else tried the other scents? Oh, i used the Cherry Blossom.
    Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

I had the Warm Vanilla cookie. I loved the smell, I didn't like how the dogs felt with it, they felt slimy when I rinsed them and took longer to dry. Even after they were dry there was this slight texture to the coat I didn't care for. I used my whole bottle on 5 dogs ( I diluted it down ) and was not impressed with it. I like the cologne they sent with it.

Comment

Sweet Pea Vanilla Nootie

I know this thread is kind of old, but I got a sample of the sweet pea vanilla at Super Zoo last month and loved the smell, but didn't think the dogs felt clean after washing twice and yes it took longer to dry. I used it on about 3 or 4 dogs and the last dog I washed actually felt soft and clean afterwards..so I'm not sure if I like it. lol Was wondering if anyone else has tried their shampoos and did you like them?

Comment

Late reply...

But, I LOVE Nootie. I love how the dogs feel. The shampoo has a conditioning agent in it. So, you don't need to add conditioner to the coat. I love that I only need to use conditioner on a very select number of dogs that have truly damaged hair.

I always mix Speed Dry or Quick Dry SHAMPOO in with the Nootie, too.

I save a LOT of time skipping the conditioning step. Try it without using a separate conditioner.

Comment

Working...
        X