EZ Groom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ Groom

Hi Guys. Does anyone have any opinions on EZ Groom products? Any favorites?

Glad you asked

it is what I use exclusively except South Bark Facial. I use their premium hypo-allergen/tearless. It leaves such a healthy look, not silicone shine, but natural. I use it for my grooming and also for my show dogs. The Crystal White is good for getting a dog white and famous for that, but to tell you the truth I can take the premium and rub the concentrate on my Brittanys white feathers, scrubbing lightly and poof, it comes out show ready white even though muddied with clay soil before bath. I get no complaints from my customers, no reactions.

Okay, I'm a happy fan.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I use EZ groom products, too, but not exclusively. My favorites are their medicated oatmeal shampoo and conditioner and "Ruff Out" for matting. Also we keep "The Answer" on hand for the big hairy matted dogs and it helps immensely! I use the Crystal Gold for my show dogs - makes them glow! The ultra cleaning shampoo is great, too. We use the Honey Lavender and Silky Almond colognes for the dogs - customers love it!

Comment

I'm just finishing a gallon of Maximum Impact shampoo that I bought at Groom Expo in Hershey! This has got to be the longest lasting gallon of shampoo EVER! I usually don't pay much attention to how long shampoo lasts because I get a long time out of a gallon, but I happen to know that I was OUT of shampoo when I went to Hershey. I always stock up on shampoo there so I don't have to pay shipping...and I LOVE EZ Groom. I've used it on and off for at least 15 years. I've NEVER had a customer complain about scratching or anything after using it. I use the crystal white and oatmeal as well. I bought this gallon in mid September and will probably finish it up this week. We do about 40-45 dogs a week and I do have a softener...but WOW!

Comment

I used the Vanilla Cologne from EZ Groom and loved it!! The clients liked it so much that I bought small bottles of it to sell to them and SOLD OUT! I need to get some more of it, it had a really nice smell and lasted a long time.

Comment

My shop uses Crystal White. It gets the dog nice and bright but is gentle enough for even sensitive dogs. Don't really have any feedback on their other products, but would like to try them.

Comment

We love EZ Groom! Crystal White is awesome. We also use their conditioner, blow dry conditioner, colognes,(pearl is a top seller), Structure shampoo, tropical jubilee is our most favorite shampoo ever. We also tried their sugar plum shampoo, like that too. And we use their degrease shampoo.
              The only other products we use are Grimeinator, and Isles of dogs.

Comment

WOW! Sounds like EZ Groom has a TON of fans! We Show and Breed Afghan Hounds and Chinese Cresteds. We always have people coming up to us at shows asking us what we use on our dogs coats because they have never seen an Afghan with a hair as shiney and silky as his! We got tired of sending them to other places that sold EZ Groom so We became Distributors ourselves. There is a product that fits most every need in our line. Groomers, retail stores and show homes have been very happy with the pruducts we carry, not to mention it is All Natural, Hypo Allergenic, Tearless and Cruelty Free. This may be the only Dog/Cat Shampoo line that is tested on humans. ;-)

Comment

I use the ruff out spray. Absolutely can't live without it. Between Ruff Out and Les Pooch brushes not much stands a chance
                  The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
                  ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

wow, i really must be the odd one out

I got the 'groomer's trial pack' from EZ groom, and Haven't found anything in it I like... the ear cleaner made my dogs scream... the shampoos were so thick they wouldn't break up if you put them in a mixing bottle as well as being hard to rinse... and the perfumes all smelled like cough syrup.

Definately not a fan... I do like the Razer Shears they sell though.

Comment

Shawn-tearless, all of it? I use structure and got it splashed in my eye one time, holy cow did it burn. I love their stuff that I have tried though. Ruff Out I always keep in stock!
                      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Working...
                      X