Good Flea Shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Flea Shampoo

Alright everyone. It seems like in my area there is alot of trouble with fleas. Though im sure everyone else has this problem also. What flea shampoo do you all use in your business? Which works better than the other?

I really like the Show Seasons Pro-Tec. It only has to sit 30 seconds I believe, maybe 60. And it WORKS. And being mobile I love not having to let it sit for 15 minutes to kill all the fleas.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

We use the Bio-Groom flea shampoo.

It says it should be left on ten minutes but the bugs all seem to be pushing up daisies in less than five, so I just do a regular shampoo on the dog with the stuff. Have yet to see a survivor after the fact.

Comment

I don't use flea shampoo

My flea control is Capstar, a fast-acting and short-lived pill.

If a dog has just one or two fleas, my regular shampoo will stun them at least enough to slide off and down the drain during the bath and rinse. I dislike flea shampoos.

Comment

I like Pro Tech 3 as well. I get headaches from regular pesticidal shampoos.

Comment

The quadruped all in one I use takes care of the fleas and ticks, but if a dog is really bad I use regular Dawn then follow up with my regular shampoo. If its an outside dog their final bath ends up being Pet Professionals Flea Defense Citrus Shampoo. I try to stay away from Flea and Tick Dip style shampoos

Comment

I love protech by show season!!! It smells great and it's the only one I've found that doesn't make my arms break out. Biogroom and Adams make my entire arm splotchy.

Comment

We use capstar on infested pets and Deflea on those with just a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledogdare View Post
                  We use the Bio-Groom flea shampoo.

It says it should be left on ten minutes but the bugs all seem to be pushing up daisies in less than five, so I just do a regular shampoo on the dog with the stuff. Have yet to see a survivor after the fact.
                  Me too! Bio-Groom kills fleas quickly and completely! I let them sit in it for a few minutes while I do some clean up and make some phone calls just to be sure all the bugs are totally dead.

Comment

We use Natural Chemistry DeFlea...they make an area spray as well that works great. Technically it's supposed to kill on contact but I generally let it sit a few.
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

natural animal

go to naturalanimal.com/catflea this product works & gets rid of da fleas.

It leaves a orange feel if you leave it on & don't wash it off, it will kill fleas but gives no protection, but its safe & works

Comment

Working...
                      X