nail decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nail decals

Anyone try the nail decals they sell in petedge? How do they come out? How easy are they to apply?
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

I have used nail decals like that on my own nails years ago. They are kind of like those rub on stickers. I have also been curious about how the PetEdge ones are. Sally's Beauty Supply has them and I would be shocked if Walmart doesn't carry something like them in their cosmetics section.

Comment

I haven't used the petedge ones, but I did goto Sally and buy decals for human nails there. They work great you just need a pair of tweezers to apply well and a clear coat to seal. Plus there are more design choices and they were less expensive than Petedge.

Comment

Wow - do those ever look cute!!!

http://www.petedge.com/product/Color...Pack/53787.uts

Comment

I've used them. They look real cute. I put them on for a special client or if a little girl brings her pup in for nails. They get really tickled about it.

Comment

Do you have to

cover over with a clear coat? What happens if you don't?

Comment

They just don't stay on as well. They will peel off pretty quickly. With the cledar coat over it it kind of seals it on better.

Comment

Love Them! They are super easy they peel off like stickers an you just stick them on. I do clear coat the so that they last longer, i have pictures somewhere, if i find them i'll post thm but i'm not making promises I'm ridiculously forgetful lately
                Attached Files
                Last edited by pinkgroomer; 01-25-10, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X