Colognes that don't smell cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colognes that don't smell cheap

I am less interested in the actual scent than I am that it doesn't smell cheap, too fruity or too floral-y. Can anyone help me out with a decent-smelling line of colognes or individual ones? Oh, and reasonably priced, please. I am not about to spend more on dog cologne than I would on my own. What does everyone like?
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

I love UnLeashed; doesn't smell perfumey or flowery, just fresh and clean. Clients love it; and it comes in gallons.
    Deidre

Comment

I use nature specialty foo foo colognes but they do smell fruity...I despise cheap colognes they make me gag.. Unleashed smells very very good not over powering ..

Comment

I even hate the word "cologne" as applies to dogs. Gag.
        Doesn't make any difference what I like anyway. I like the smell of my deodorant...but can't spray that on the poochies. Too bad, as a bunch would benefit from it...in their mouth.

Here's what my clients really like..and I can live w/ the assortment. They range from
        "inexpensive" to (1) "you gotta be kidding me"...but it lasts a long time.
        Also, I should add...alot of times I will just lightly mist w/ a pleasant conditioning spray when I'm finished...in lieu of (gag me) cologne.

Four Paws- "Fresh Essence"

Bio-Groom- "Groom'N Fresh" (The shampoo has been a HUGE Summertime hit, the cologne is going over equally well w/ clients.)

IOD's- "#62". (This would be the "you gotta be kidding me"...but it has truly lasted quite a long time and I will order it again,)
        Actually it's an "evening primrose oil conditioning mist"...but does NOT smell flowery.

Why did I just spray it on myself to smell???? Now my fingers need washed. Thanks Blue.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I looove tropicleans spa lavish cologne, Fresh. Not fruity or floral, fresh & clean.. my fav by far.

Comment

I love the smell of the Why Bitch so I bought the spray to go with it. I just talked to Joy last week and she told me she has a new line of parfume
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I get the most compliments and requests from clients using this...

http://www.petedge.com/product/Groom.../270/51756.uts

I know its cheap, and I would have not tried it myself, but I got some when I bought out a kennel that closed. I have many clients ask if they can buy some, and when I try to use something else, even if it is much more expencive they notice. It has a light sent, but it lasts for quiet a while. I only like the "Fresh Pet" one though.

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                I love the smell of the Why Bitch so I bought the spray to go with it. I just talked to Joy last week and she told me she has a new line of parfume
                Lisa, I love the new parfum line she has... they are fabulous!!! I can smell Beach Bum all day on me after I spritz the dogs, I don't smell like a dog there is a slight hint of beach bum on me all day. Ummm... I love it!
                ***Darlynn***
                ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                  I even hate the word "cologne" as applies to dogs. Gag.
                  Doesn't make any difference what I like anyway. I like the smell of my deodorant...but can't spray that on the poochies. Too bad, as a bunch would benefit from it...in their mouth.

Here's what my clients really like..and I can live w/ the assortment. They range from
                  "inexpensive" to (1) "you gotta be kidding me"...but it lasts a long time.
                  Also, I should add...alot of times I will just lightly mist w/ a pleasant conditioning spray when I'm finished...in lieu of (gag me) cologne.

Four Paws- "Fresh Essence"

Bio-Groom- "Groom'N Fresh" (The shampoo has been a HUGE Summertime hit, the cologne is going over equally well w/ clients.)

IOD's- "#62". (This would be the "you gotta be kidding me"...but it has truly lasted quite a long time and I will order it again,)
                  Actually it's an "evening primrose oil conditioning mist"...but does NOT smell flowery.

Why did I just spray it on myself to smell???? Now my fingers need washed. Thanks Blue.
                  try spraying the IOD evening primrose oil with the SPA renew scent. The two mixed together is fantastic, not cheap smelling at all IMO

Comment

Hands down

Top Performance Fursions Colongnes. I have alot of other brands but bought the Fursions Chanel scent for the girls and the polo for the boys and they are great. The clients love them. I want to purchase some of the other scents. They aren't too pricey either. I found them in the petedge catelog.

Comment

I don't know what you mean by cheap, because our top seller is Pet Edge's "fresh pet" cologne. Not the aerosol one, the pump one. It's the "Fresh N Clean" scent.
                      Next the ones we use the most are the bio groom. groom n fresh.
                      Then the double K one...
                      And we use EZ groom colognes, our most popular scent from them is pearl. also honey lavender, silky almond...
                      We also have the SPA sprays for those who like the lighter scents. But most people would think they didn't last long enough.

Comment

Cheap, but they love it!

Well, it's cheap but everyone loves it! I bought some Vanilla/coconut stuff from Walmart because I ran out of my other stuff from Ren's that was "spring rain" it smelled very fresh and light and lasted a long time. However since I started using this new Vanilla /Coconut stuff, everyone is asking me where I got it and I am even getting bigger tips. Go figure!
                        So I went to get some more the other day, and they are sold out of it...When I bought it in December there must have been 10 bottles, now none! Very unusual...

Oh well, I am going to order one small spray bottle of new stuff each time I place an order and check Walmart each time I am in with a few extra dollars, because you never know what the clients are going to love!

Lisa
                        AKA Gluergirl / Little_Critters on e-groomer

Comment

I love the Unleashed. I get the most compliments on it. I cant stand the Fresh Pet it makes me gag ( I think that has to do with helping at a shelter though and they would bathe the dogs in it when they didnt want to actually BATHE them... ugh) So far I havent found anything that I like as much

Comment

I love Pet Silks Rain Forest Cologne. You only need like one spray or it smells like the dog is marinating in it and it lasts LONG especially if you use the pet silk rainforest shampoo and/or the conditioner. I always get compliments on how good the dog smells. I also just bought the cucumber melon one. I like it too but not as much as the rainforest one.
                            I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

http://www.pet-colognes.com/servlet/StoreFront is my fav and Showseason's line and actually some at Bardel Bows, and Noel Les Poochs.

Comment

Working...
                              X