Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ordered from Petagree Grooming Supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ordered from Petagree Grooming Supply?

Anyone have any experience with ordering and customer service with this company?

Yep, great company to deal with. You can actually talk to a real person and they'll help you with whatever you need. Very quick and friendly. They sell shampoos that are hard to get other places, too.

Comment

When I had my shop outside of atlanta, they were my main supply house. Al hand delivered to us. If we called that morning we had our order that same day, loved them and highly recc them to anyone looking for a good supply house
      The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
      ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Have had several experiences ordering things....even last minute because w/out knowing it..they seemed to be the most timely,.... I would absolutely use them again and plan on it. So far they are A+ in my world.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

great company

I ordered from them many times and have been very happy.They even caught a order mistake I made when ordering the bark to basics pack. I ordered same shampoo twice. Would recommend them highly.....

Comment

Love them

They are very responsive and you do actually talk with a real, live person. Friendly service too and knowledgable about products.

Comment

Love Pet-Agree

I use Pet-Agree above all others. I even have my blades and shears sharpened through them. Great Customer Service.

Comment

I will definitely remember this company when I need something. Great testimonials!
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

How do they ship?

I'll try calling on Monday, but I was wondering if they ship to Canada? I will for one will ship to Canada as long as it's not UPS (I shiver at their brokerage fees). I called today but they must be closed. I do like their prices.

Comment

Working...
                  X